Photo by Melody

Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock: a touching story with a good ending!

Communities > Forums > Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla HollyhockReplies: 1, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gloriag
Floyd, VA
(Zone 6b)

February 23, 2009
12:48 AM

Post #6175743

Finally, I have room for hollyhocks. I am planting all kinds of them in winter sowing. I have collected many varieties of singles and doubles. I am so excited! This will be the first year some of them will bloom.

Your wonderful article reminded me of just how lovely they are. If they were very rare, people would pay great sums to have a few in their gardens. As it is, they are easy to grow and have tons of seeds. Everyone should try them.
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

February 23, 2009
9:17 PM

Post #6179598

Hi Gloria,

Amen! Everyone should try them. I can't imagine my garden without them.

Thank you so much and all the best to you.

Blessings,
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A beautiful bit of history Sharran 11 Feb 23, 2009 9:18 PM
Author's Point of View on Priscilla AnneBroyles 11 Feb 21, 2009 3:23 AM
Thank you robcorreia 1 Feb 23, 2009 9:17 PM
Delightful! Fleurs 1 Feb 23, 2009 9:20 PM
Priscilla ginny11 1 Mar 5, 2009 4:20 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America