Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference: Thank you!

Communities > Forums > Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference
bookmark
Forum: Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's ReferenceReplies: 3, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Plantedz
Marlborough, MA
(Zone 6a)

February 24, 2009
12:22 AM

Post #6180458

I can feel tingles of spring fever and this article sure helps me get going with seeds!

Great article!
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

February 26, 2009
1:54 AM

Post #6190775

Thanks so much for your kind comments. I'm thinking spring, too! Best--Larry☼
birder17
Jackson, MO
(Zone 6b)

February 26, 2009
4:32 AM

Post #6191671

Thanks for the really good information on seed germination. I have been wondering about much of the information in the article. I enjoy doing winter sowing, but usually have seed germinating questions. I get so excited to see sprouts!
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

March 1, 2009
6:50 PM

Post #6206950

Thanks for your kind comments, birder. Your mention of winter sowing reminds me that I've been wanting to try it. Can't believe that I've been gardening for almost 50 years and have never done any winter sowing! Best--Larry

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
nice article! onewish1 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:44 PM
Blue Poppy Debsroots 8 Feb 26, 2009 1:33 AM
Thanks... Sundownr 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:42 PM
Your article. leeflea51 1 Feb 22, 2009 10:39 PM
geraniums mothermole 1 Feb 22, 2009 10:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America