Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Backyard Fruit Trees… Think Your Space is Too Small?: Backyard Fruit Trees

Communities > Forums > Article: Backyard Fruit Trees… Think Your Space is Too Small?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Backyard Fruit Trees… Think Your Space is Too Small?Replies: 2, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
joy112854
Crestview, FL

February 24, 2009
6:38 AM

Post #6181800

Does anyone know where a person living in Florida could get these trees. I would like some to put on a patio or deck; but, every time I have seen them in catalogues, there is always this restriction that forbades them being sent to Florida; so, I'm living in Florida with no dwarf fruit trees and would like to know how to acquire some?
joy112854

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

February 24, 2009
3:17 PM

Post #6182842

Joy, I'm sorry I have no information of that kind. Does the shipping restriction apply to all dwarf trees, or only citrus? Or are you talking about the combo-grafts that have 3 or 4 different fruits?

Hopefully someone will come along with an answer. Meanwhile, why don't you post that question on the Florida Gardening Forum, and on the Fruit and Nut Forum?
joy112854
Crestview, FL

February 24, 2009
4:11 PM

Post #6183128

Darius: I know that Florida has a restriction on fruit trees but was wondering how a floridian could acquire these dwarf fruit trees if they wanted them.
joy112854

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Backyard Fruit Trees… Think Your Space is Too Small? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Combo fruit trees tamberlin 5 Oct 18, 2011 1:33 AM
Plum trees and grafting MitchF 4 Feb 18, 2009 8:14 PM
Great phicks 1 Feb 19, 2009 12:45 AM
Wonderful article Aunt_A 1 Feb 19, 2009 3:33 PM
Navel Orange Tree in Pot IanSGarden 1 Feb 23, 2009 2:30 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America