Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Vivaldi in the Garden: Very Well Done, Benjamin

Communities > Forums > Article: Vivaldi in the Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Vivaldi in the GardenReplies: 7, Views: 35
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
skaz421
Wesley Chapel, FL
(Zone 9a)

March 4, 2009
11:03 AM

Post #6219489

The Four Season has always been a favorite of mine - you've done a masterful job of putting words to the music!!!
kathy65468
Eunice, MO
(Zone 5b)

March 4, 2009
4:22 PM

Post #6220504

Beautifully done! Thank you for a wonderful respite to a dreary snowy day!
Desertdenial5
Tolleson, AZ
(Zone 9a)

March 4, 2009
5:04 PM

Post #6220684

Wonderful my friend!!!
bjf826
panhandle, FL
(Zone 8b)

March 4, 2009
5:05 PM

Post #6220687

Bravo!
devonrose
Lewes, DE

March 4, 2009
6:15 PM

Post #6220952

Loved reading this and thank you for reminding me to play this album. I have it loaded into Windows Media Player on my computer and hadn't listened to it since Christmas. Love this kind of music, I can get lost into it.
Kat
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

March 4, 2009
11:03 PM

Post #6221986

Hi Skaz,

Thank you so kindly! The words came quickly to my fingers and my head swayed as I typed. It was a wonderful moment and I will forever cherish this article as a result.

Hi Eunice,

Spring will be here soon. :-) I thank you so kindly and be on the lookout for some snow drops. I really miss growing those but you need cold which you all have plenty of.

Hi Marie,

Awww... Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the article Marie.

Hi Kat,

I love this music too. I thank you for your kind words. I too have it playing as I respond to all these wonderful comments.

Blessings to everyone!
cyndiehook
Central, ME
(Zone 5a)

March 4, 2009
11:28 PM

Post #6222119

I agree with everyone here!
What a great idea to combine this great music with an article.
It was so nice to be able to link up the music and read the article.

We are having a tough winter here and it really put a smile on my face. There is a chance for spring!
Thank you so much!
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

March 5, 2009
3:47 PM

Post #6224717

Hi there Cyndie,

:-)

I always have the music playing when in the garden and Vivaldi is a standard during spring.

I know you all are having a very tough winter so I am happy this could bring a smile to your face. Thank you too so much and hang in there. I watch the Weather Channel alot and I think you are going to have some warmer weather soon.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Vivaldi in the Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Viva Vivaldi! jjacques 24 Mar 7, 2009 10:32 PM
Vivaldi's music Hemophobic 3 Mar 5, 2009 3:52 PM
Free Score to Vivaldi's 4 Seasons & many more bluespiral 5 Mar 21, 2011 10:05 AM
Vivaldi raerae1 1 Mar 9, 2009 4:15 PM
Beautiful music 3pmp 0 May 1, 2012 8:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America