Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Vivaldi in the Garden: Vivaldi's music

Communities > Forums > Article: Vivaldi in the Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Vivaldi in the GardenReplies: 3, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Hemophobic
Kannapolis, NC

March 4, 2009
12:31 PM

Post #6219582

Ben: what a tribute to one of our best composers! I developed an appreciation for Vivaldi a number of years ago (almost 20, to be exact) when our church choir presented his `Gloria' at Christmas, some of my now favorite Christmas music. Vivaldi's music is more easily recognized than other composers' because he employed the same musical techniques in most of his pieces.

You are so right that `Spring' is most fitting to be enjoyed while gardening this time of year. I love to have classical music playing on the radio or CD player when I'm outdoors gardening.

Thank you, Ben.

Angie
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

March 4, 2009
10:38 PM

Post #6221883

Hi there Angie,

I thank you so kindly. Vivaldi is a huge treat to garden to. I am pleased with this article, the words flowed as the music played. I am so happy you enjoyed the words. Smiles.

Thank you too Angie and I wish you nothing but the best always.

Blessings,
Ben
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 5, 2009
2:56 AM

Post #6223086

Such a beauty, this article, Ben...
I found myself playing it over and over again.

Thank you.
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

March 5, 2009
3:52 PM

Post #6224735

Thank you Sharon. Thank you.

I love the words that managed to make their way to the screen. Some days are good like that.

Thank you too!
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Vivaldi in the Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Viva Vivaldi! jjacques 24 Mar 7, 2009 10:32 PM
Very Well Done, Benjamin skaz421 7 Mar 5, 2009 3:47 PM
Free Score to Vivaldi's 4 Seasons & many more bluespiral 5 Mar 21, 2011 10:05 AM
Vivaldi raerae1 1 Mar 9, 2009 4:15 PM
Beautiful music 3pmp 0 May 1, 2012 8:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America