Article: Vivaldi in the Garden: Free Score to Vivaldi's 4 Seasons & many more

Communities > Forums > Article: Vivaldi in the Garden
Forum: Article: Vivaldi in the GardenReplies: 5, Views: 43
Add to Bookmarks

(Zone 7a)

March 4, 2009
7:58 PM

Post #6221291

I have forgotten whether this is Wikipedia or Wikimedia - but scout around, and you'll be able to find a vast library of free, online sheet music.

It's been a while since I've checked out the links in an article I wrote for DG (only a draft), but some led to sheet music of different degrees of easiness/difficulty - Scroll down to the section on Music, and you'll find links to sheet music for beginners and on up to higher levels of difficulty.

ps - copyrights keep yo-yoing, so if you find some music you really like or would like to learn, download it now, because it might not be there for long.
Beverly Hills, CA

March 4, 2009
11:04 PM

Post #6221994

WONDERFUL! Thank you so much.

I would love to be able to play music like this. Thank you again.

(Zone 7a)

March 5, 2009
2:11 AM

Post #6222885

You're welcome. One of my neighbors once asked, "How hard can it be to play one note at a time?" I think this next website leads to jazz, popular, baroque, classical, medieval chants, etc. with lots of easy stuff:
Scroll down to WIMA list of free sheet music archives and see wacha get when you click on that - happy hunting :)

A tree, unplugged electronics, a recorder and a guitar and me and thou - that's a garden at its most heavenly

Beverly Hills, CA

March 5, 2009
3:51 PM

Post #6224730

What a treasure trove!

I think I shall want to learn this:

Is the bottom quote yours?

(Zone 7a)

March 5, 2009
10:09 PM

Post #6226284

Edited to add that there probably is a quote somewhere with similar structure and phrasing which I unconsciously tweaked to take that potshot at omnipresent electronics - let's not get me started on that one.

This message was edited Mar 5, 2009 5:20 PM
Council Hill, OK

March 21, 2011
10:05 AM

Post #8440636

What a LOL hoot!
As a pianist, guitarist and violinist, "How hard can it be to play one note at a time?" is a quote I shall enjoy for years to come.
The shame of it is, the person will never know that it takes at least five years before a violinist STARTS to sound good to other violinists. Even though at about 3 years you start playing chords and aren't really playing one note at a time.
I consider this, sorry Mozart, the finest piece of music ever written.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Vivaldi in the Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Viva Vivaldi! jjacques 24 Mar 7, 2009 10:32 PM
Very Well Done, Benjamin skaz421 7 Mar 5, 2009 3:47 PM
Vivaldi's music Hemophobic 3 Mar 5, 2009 3:52 PM
Vivaldi raerae1 1 Mar 9, 2009 4:15 PM
Beautiful music 3pmp 0 May 1, 2012 8:48 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America