Photo by Melody

Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock: Priscilla

Communities > Forums > Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla HollyhockReplies: 1, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ginny11
Carney, MI

March 5, 2009
4:04 PM

Post #6224774

Thanks Benny, the story is beautiful, I've ordered the book for my grandaughter's birthday in April. I have hollyhocks growing around the north side of my garden here in the Upper Peninsula of M ichigan. If you have extra seeds to share I would love to have some. Thanks again for the beautiful article. ginny
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

March 5, 2009
4:20 PM

Post #6224846

Hi there Ginny,

I thank you too so very kindly. Your granddaughter will just LOVE this book. She really will. You should have a go at making the dolls. :-)

My plants are REALLY picking up and looking good. I am SO pleased. The leaves are dark and the plants are strong and robust -- a true testament to Priscilla herself. I have put you on the list for seeds and it would be a pleasure to mail you some.

Thank you kindly again.

Blessings,
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Tale of Two Hollyhocks The Priscilla Hollyhock Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A beautiful bit of history Sharran 11 Feb 23, 2009 9:18 PM
Author's Point of View on Priscilla AnneBroyles 11 Feb 21, 2009 3:23 AM
Thank you robcorreia 1 Feb 23, 2009 9:17 PM
a touching story with a good ending! gloriag 1 Feb 23, 2009 9:17 PM
Delightful! Fleurs 1 Feb 23, 2009 9:20 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America