Angel Food Miniseries

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Has anyone tried this yet???

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

I looked at the menu a couple times.
They seem to have lots of stuff on it we don't eat, and so I don't think it would be a help to us. Seemed to have fish sticks? and I think some kind of sausages in it. We don't normally eat those kind of things if we can help it. I just didn't think it looked like a bargain.
Lots of meat items, which we try to avoid.

I think the menu changes from week to week.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We get the basic package each month and like it. They seem to have a few differences in different areas. My Mom gets it in La and hers is just a bit different than ours. I think it is a good deal for all you get. We've been very satisfied.

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I think I am going to try it. The church's home page says that if there are items you can't or don't use to donate them to others who can use them.

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Our church does this program, almost always the food is very good quality for the money. Once in awhile I'll have something that we don't like, but not often. My daughter takes the items like chicken nuggets, the kids love them. I've tried to reproduce the purchases in the grocery and it can't be done for the same amount of money.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

There is a lady at our church who takes everybody's order and brings it to the area church that does the program. But the lady was in the hospital this week and we didn't get to order. I'll sure miss my Angel Food Box. It's like Christmas when we open it. LOL

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

For just the two of us, the meat stretches most of the month if used in casseroles, and the like.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

And the meat is always very good. I love the pork chops.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images