Changing order of photos

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm trying to change the thumbnail photo and the order of photos in a Landscape cottage garden submission. I go to the link that says I can change the order and thumbnail, but when I select that link, it says "select the new thumbnail from the photos below" but no photos appear below, even though there are several photos in this cottage garden submission. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Has anyone else managed to change the order of photos or change the thumbnail that appears on the front of the Landscape DB submission?

Crow

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I just checked and I'm having the same problem--must be a bug. It used to work--when I put my landscapes in there I remember being able to do that but just now I went back in and was seeing the same thing you are.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hmmm, not sure how we notify someone of the problem. I guess I'll try the "contact us" link and see what happens.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

That's the best way to get in touch with admins about problems--hopefully it's something easy to fix (since it used to work, I'm assuming it's fixable).

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I suppose no one is watching the Landscape portion of Dave's. I Dmailed the problem to admin in March, but got no response. I'm not sure what else to do. I'd like to add some photos and change the order of them. If anyone else finds out a way to do this, please let me know.

Crow

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

How exactly did you send them your problem? Even if they're not actively working on this area you should have got a response, they're pretty good about that. Did you use the "contact us" link at the bottom of one of the pages? And are you positive you sent it? When you first type your message, you'll see a "preview" button at the bottom of the message, and you have to click on that, then on the next screen you get a "send" button, so if you thought the button on the first screen was sending it then it didn't actually go through. If you did all that and you're sure it went through, you might try again--I'm sure every once in a while something accidentally slips through the cracks, maybe they went to talk to Dave about it and were waiting for his response and then got side-tracked, etc. Unfortunately until the bug is fixed there's no way to do what you're wanting to do.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We had a rough patch of technical difficulties with the landscaping database for a few months, when we suddenly had to transfer everything from Landscaping.com back to DG.

I think the problems have been fixed; would you mind trying again and if you still can't accomplish what you're trying to do, please do use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of each page to let us know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.