Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners: Thanks

Communities > Forums > Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners
bookmark
Forum: Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardenersReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 18, 2009
11:26 PM

Post #6287052

Thanks Susanne for a very informative article. It doesn't seem to matter where the book is directed, I am sure valuable info will be found. I say that because sometimes my garden overtakes my house, my street, my neighborhood...little things like that indicate that plants grow well here, and they do. I just happen to like garden books, and even from those that are not written for my climate, I learn a lot. And then I have zone envy...wanting my annuals and house plants to become perennials...or pleading with my Himalayan poppies to please bloom...sigh.

Thanks for introducing me to this series...
art_n_garden
Colorado Springs, CO
(Zone 6a)

March 19, 2009
2:36 PM

Post #6289536

:-) It's a great organization, thanks for reading. And I hear ya on the zone envy...

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great book to check out duchessdreams 2 Mar 23, 2009 6:31 PM
" Native Plants Of the Northeast" Margerem 0 Mar 23, 2009 9:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America