Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners: Thanks

Communities > Forums > Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners
bookmark
Forum: Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardenersReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 18, 2009
11:26 PM

Post #6287052

Thanks Susanne for a very informative article. It doesn't seem to matter where the book is directed, I am sure valuable info will be found. I say that because sometimes my garden overtakes my house, my street, my neighborhood...little things like that indicate that plants grow well here, and they do. I just happen to like garden books, and even from those that are not written for my climate, I learn a lot. And then I have zone envy...wanting my annuals and house plants to become perennials...or pleading with my Himalayan poppies to please bloom...sigh.

Thanks for introducing me to this series...
art_n_garden
Colorado Springs, CO
(Zone 6a)

March 19, 2009
2:36 PM

Post #6289536

:-) It's a great organization, thanks for reading. And I hear ya on the zone envy...

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Plant Select's new book: A resource for all gardeners Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great book to check out duchessdreams 2 Mar 23, 2009 6:31 PM
" Native Plants Of the Northeast" Margerem 0 Mar 23, 2009 9:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America