-
AuthorContent
LeBug
Greenville, IN
(Zone 6a)

March 22, 2009
2:03 PM

Post #6303029

I have a golden creeping speedwell that isn't multiplying and I've never seen it bloom, it's unnamed got it in a trade, I think it's suppose to have blue flowers it's been so long since I got it I don't really remember :)

There are suppose to be drought tolerant aren't they so I don't think that is the problem, should I use a fertilizer on it, any special kind? From reading your article it could possibly be the 'Heavenly Blue' it has the longer leaves like it, we usually do have wet winters, but that doesn't seem to be bothering it unless that's why it's not multiplying, should I move it? It does get a lot of sun until late in the afternoon. If I move it when would be the best time to move it?

Help if you can, I want this to bloom one of these years :) Enjoyed your last article on these too I was wondering if you were going to come back for more, I love these plants!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Ornamental Dwarf Speedwells Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
plants irisMA 6 Mar 28, 2011 12:59 PM
Beautiful speedwells flowerette 3 Apr 18, 2009 12:37 AM
Which speedwell? pjlight 0 May 7, 2009 3:22 PM
veronica repens Aquagirl557 0 May 3, 2010 12:38 PM
White Veronicas zone5dirt 0 Mar 29, 2011 4:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America