I have several varieties of pansies and violas that I've grown from seed and they are looking nice and robust - no blooms yet, but they are getting bigger and bushy and I need to make room under my lights for more seeds, LOL. I need to get the suckers outside as soon as it's safe. I live in Chicago, zone 5B. Can you plant them out while there is still a threat of frost? I just don't think I can wait until May 15th. Thanks!