Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today?: as a boy

Communities > Forums > Article: March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today?
bookmark
Forum: Article: March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today?Replies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
prestonpaints
Charlotte, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 2, 2009
12:22 AM

Post #6352011

My mother always said, " A weed is just a plant out of place."
Because of these words I now have a complicated relationship with weeds. I love all plants and know they all have a purpose. But when sorrel sprouts in my succulent rock garden, I still cringe, and try to scrape it out while being stabbed by an Agave.
Aunt_A

April 2, 2009
12:24 AM

Post #6352030

prestonpaints

I love that last sentence and TOTALLY understand.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

April

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Well goodness, April.... Sharran 30 Apr 3, 2009 1:39 AM
Guilty as charged.... LhasaLover 3 Mar 29, 2009 3:46 AM
April, you'd appreciate my yard! Bookerc1 2 Mar 29, 2009 3:49 AM
Nope, and don't intend to... KaperC 3 Mar 29, 2009 8:59 PM
Dandelions! my4loves 2 Mar 31, 2009 12:04 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America