-
AuthorContent
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

April 2, 2009
8:27 AM

Post #6353543

I bought one today and want to make a kitchen island, but I am open to lots of ideas and pictures as there are more at the local antique store. It has a small top on it already which is nice, but I have no place in the house, it would be great with mosaic outside. But then I would have to find another one for my kitchen. Right now it has a piece of rose marble we bought at an antique store and never did anything with it (ideas for that too), we are thinking of adding oak on each end and around the marble for the top, just not sure yet.
Thanks

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Click the image for an enlarged view.

helenchild
Decatur, GA

April 12, 2009
12:58 PM

Post #6398865

curvesarein,
I really like the legs on your sewing machine stand. I would use it outside in the garden or on the patio as a plant stand, or a potting/work area. The pink marble would work well outside.
Helen

Highmtn
Cliff Dweller, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 12, 2009
2:11 PM

Post #6399099

Those are real prizes here! Most people use them for plant stands, but they are so "shabby chic" that I see them used indoors as well as OUT.

Great score! I would probably have it in my kitchen with my toaster and other table goodies (napkins, s&p.. you know.. that stuff).

Way cute!
denimangle
Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX
(Zone 8b)

April 12, 2009
2:49 PM

Post #6399204

Great looking table ..

Im going to have to keep an eye out for another sewing machine stand
I have one but it still has a working machine
Never thought about useing just the legs .. Untill I saw one at the Flea Markes with a big chunk od Cedar on it They wanted $150.00 for it
jvdl1
Englewood, FL

April 13, 2009
2:14 PM

Post #6403211

This is one thing I have made out of an old sewing machine.
John

Thumbnail by jvdl1

jvdl1
Englewood, FL

April 13, 2009
2:17 PM

Post #6403233

Here's another use for old sewing machine parts.
John

Thumbnail by jvdl1

Dirt_Road
Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS
(Zone 9a)

April 13, 2009
2:34 PM

Post #6403328

JVDL ~ Those are so nice!! You did a really great job with them.

Curvesarein~ Very nice find.. Have my fingers crossed that someone day I will run across one myself.. But of course I can see my husbands eyes roll already..and asking what in the world do you need that thing for?? He has no Trash to treasure vision.. lol..
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

April 14, 2009
7:13 AM

Post #6407385

John,
thanks for the new ideas, you did a great job. Now here is my finished project for the kitchen.

Thumbnail by curvesarein

jvdl1
Englewood, FL

April 14, 2009
1:48 PM

Post #6408141

Good looking table, kitchen looks nice too.
Dirt_Road
Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS
(Zone 9a)

April 20, 2009
7:32 PM

Post #6437899

Love the Table.. Great work and you should be very proud of it..
margaret62
Teutopolis, IL

April 22, 2009
2:00 AM

Post #6445163

I got my grandmothers old sewing machine stand out of my parents barn e few years back. I painted it and put a glass top on it. My daughter now has it in her house. I found another stand at a garage sale for 15 dollars. I made a mosaic top for it and put it on my porch for flowers.

Samigal

Samigal
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA
(Zone 10b)

April 23, 2009
1:53 AM

Post #6450167

Do you have pictures to share with us. I want to try a mosaic very soon. Saw a cement bench done in mosaic and it was beautiful. When I left the store I noticed it was up in front with a sold sign on it, but didn't notice the price.
rosehollow
Defuniak Springs, FL
(Zone 8b)

April 28, 2009
12:48 AM

Post #6472490

There are many ideas using old treadle machine parts. If only the drawers are good, use them for storage of small items in a craft room. The drawer frames can be fitted with glass to display shot glasses or other miniatures. There are some of the older ornate treadle machines that have shorter metal frames to accomodate a wooden base for the sewing machine...I just took the folding top and made a coffee table ..just the right height. I use a standard height base with a wooden top from a very old desk as an extra work surface in my computer room.

The list goes on.

rosehollow

Samigal

Samigal
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA
(Zone 10b)

April 28, 2009
5:02 PM

Post #6475202

Such creative minds! Such great work and I think I need them in my office. I will throw away some things to display them. :-)
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

April 29, 2009
5:12 AM

Post #6478354

Hey you all send more pictures of your completed ideas, I plan on getting more.
caroldg
Addison, TX

November 4, 2009
5:18 PM

Post #7240846

I inherited a lot of stuff from my elderly baby sitter when I was about nine years old in 1968. Of course, I never bothered to take everything away from my parents when I was grown. My mother used several of the pieces and put others in storage. Now my mother has passed away and we are cleaning out the house. And, I still have things belonging to my babysitter and her husband. What a mess!

One of the things is an old treadle sewing machine. Mom said it wasn't worth anything because it had been converted to electric and it ruined the value. But it's in the storage building. Mom always wanted me to have a marble top put on the base and use it for a plant stand. That sounds really cool, and I have lots of plants. Does anyone know how to do this? I am not very good at things like this.

Years ago I saw a man at a craft show selling sewing boxes that he made out of sewing machine drawers like these. I took the drawers and tried to talk him into making four of them for me. But he wouldn't guarantee me that I would receive my same drawers in return. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
Carol
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 20, 2009
1:27 AM

Post #7291300

Most places that deal in granite and marble can help you with the installation of the piece. It's usually part of the price.

We made ours into a telephone table but then went cordless so the phone doesn't show here.

Thumbnail by pirl

seedpicker_TX
(Taylor) Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 20, 2009
2:45 PM

Post #7292546

that looks great, Pirl. ;0)

I don't have any that have the iron drawer bases, but seems it would be so easy to jigsaw a piece of wood to fit in the four bases, to make small shelves.

love it
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

November 22, 2009
1:06 AM

Post #7297900

Pirl, that is a great idea. I got another one since we did the kitchen island and did this with it.

Thumbnail by curvesarein

UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 22, 2009
1:09 AM

Post #7297913

WOW! These are ALL Fabulous! Whodathunk??? I will be keeping my eyes open for one of these cool tables. I hope I see it BEFORE Connie does. HAHAHA
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 22, 2009
1:19 AM

Post #7297962

Lovely!
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 22, 2009
5:30 AM

Post #7298667

Well, I sent a link to this thread to Connie. She said she has one of these. Said she's seen them at the thrift stores too. Hopefully she will make me one for Christmas. It would be lovely with some of my leftover granite tiles on the top to go in my kitchen or dining area. (hint, hint)
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 22, 2009
12:50 PM

Post #7299091

Mine was originally a gift from my sister! We changed the top and Jack made the box look to hold telephone books, the directory, etc.

While cleaning out the garage I found a large round marble top so I'll keep my eyes open for another sewing machine base.

Samigal

Samigal
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA
(Zone 10b)

November 23, 2009
3:48 AM

Post #7301798

I wonder if I cleaned out my garage I would find something neat. About the only way DH would get me to clean it too. His answer would be, "Don't move anything, I knew where everything is right now". Haven't seen any in the thrift store I go to or maybe I don't go on the right day. Really makes a great table.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 23, 2009
3:31 PM

Post #7302164

I just finished with cleaning out the garage and organizing and labeling everything. It took two weeks and I have one side left to be done but it's the easy side.

My husband swore he knew exactly what was on every one of his shelves so he had no intention of cleaning his shelves but he started one and did the rest. He did find surprises like the briquettes for a gas grill we ditched 10 years ago, tools he could never find, products we've never used (diesel oil - 2 cans!) and more. He went off to the dump with a fully loaded truck yesterday looking much like Sanford and Son! All he needed was some old sofas on top!
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

November 25, 2009
5:52 AM

Post #7308006

I found one of my sewing machine bases by driving around on Labor Day and it was sitting in someones carport and pursued it. She had tried to sell it at a garage sale but failed. So I bought it. Sold the drawers to a local antique shop for $10 and so I had $20 in it after that. I love junking. We have lots of people here with lots of junk in some areas.
juliep127
Louisville, KY

February 18, 2010
1:26 AM

Post #7568045

This is for curves are in or anyone else who can answer my question. I see that the top on your first project id a table top. How did you mount it? My creativeness is gone since we've had a ton of snow. My mind is fuzzy. Can you help me out??? Julie :)
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 18, 2010
1:36 AM

Post #7568082

There are two pieces of the cast iron on each side that get bolted into the top on our machine.

If you need a closer photo just let me know and I'll take one.

Thumbnail by pirl

blkraven2
Wells, TX
(Zone 8b)

February 18, 2010
2:16 AM

Post #7568165

I have 3 of them at my house One with a plain glass top on my front porch.. I got the base for 5.00 at a resale shop, the glass I got when my neighbor and I cleaned his workshop.. one I bought with the machine and everything for 30.00 so its all orginal , its an accent table it needs refinishing but I have a dresser scarf on it so it owrks for now.. and yet another with a oak top used as a night stand in my guest room.. That one I got the base as a gift and had a friend make the top for me.. I love these things!!! they can be used in so many ways..
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 18, 2010
2:22 AM

Post #7568177

Here's a close-up showing the bolts going into the piece of wood above it.

Thumbnail by pirl

juliep127
Louisville, KY

February 18, 2010
3:12 AM

Post #7568271

Thanks soooo much. I appreciate your promptness. Julie :)
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 18, 2010
2:43 PM

Post #7569141

Have fun, take photos and let us see them.
2thrifty
Great Falls, VA

February 25, 2010
1:10 PM

Post #7586477

Hi, everyone, I just stumbled onto this site and have spent the last 5 or so hours reading up on all the wonderful topics and creations you've made. Yesterday I bought an antique sewing machine base and plan to make it into a table of some sort. It's rusty in many places, and the paint is peeling, so I'm thinking I should have it sandblasted so I can repaint it something fun. I don't have many tools, and I don't have a work area I could do this work myself, so I googled "sandblasting" in my state and found one not too far away. My questions to you repurposing experts: a) Is sandblasting the way to go? b) what kind of post-cleaning prep work should I do prior to painting? c) what should it cost for the sandblasting? d) what kind of paint should I use on it? e) any other recommendations?

Thanks so much in advance! I'm in Virginia, and we still have snow on the ground from our record-making blizzard, so it'll be a while before I can be outside working on some fun projects.

Thumbnail by 2thrifty

2thrifty
Great Falls, VA

February 25, 2010
1:54 PM

Post #7586543

Hi, newbie me again. I just called the sandblasting place and they want $75 to sandblast it, and another $75 to powder-coat it. This sounds high to me, but that's my gut reaction. I am eager to hear from those of you who have undertaken this kind of job before to know what you would recommend.

If I don't sandblast it, what's the best way to get rid of the rust and peeling paint? Do I use a paint stripper? I would think a chemical stripper, followed by some diligent sanding might work...

Thanks, everyone!
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 25, 2010
1:59 PM

Post #7586553

If you do strip it PLEASE wear protective eye glasses. Also protect your arms/face/etc.

It's a long job and a tough one and would probably take a week to do it.

Since I've never done it you can tell me - what is the powder coating all about? Maybe you could pay to have it stripped and handle the powder coat yourself.
Lulie
Northeast, OH
(Zone 5b)

February 26, 2010
2:22 AM

Post #7588233

I have a torch that I use to keep weeds under control. It's attached to a propane tank from a grill. It is supposed to be great for stripping paint from metal. It was $50 from Home Dept. I haven't tried it for paint removal yet but it was mentioned on the package. I love the torch! I'm thinking I should use it to melt the snow and ice off of the sidewalk. :)
2thrifty
Great Falls, VA

February 26, 2010
11:49 AM

Post #7588792

OK, folks, I have an update. I called a friend who has his own automotive shop and asked him about the sandblasting quote I got. He told me it sounded high to him, too, but they were the outfit he used when he had something big to blast. He then told me he has a smaller blasting box in his shop - perhaps my item would fit.

Guess who now knows how to sandblast??!! We took it apart (2 of the screws needed to be torched - by my automotive friend - to get them out), and over the course of the next 2 hours, I sandblasted those babies clean! Well, they're mostly clean. The pieces were almost too big for the sandblasting box, so there were a few angles I couldn't reach.

He recommended I clean them with "Brake part cleaner" (available at an automotive shop) to get the grease, dust, and any other contaminants off it, then to hang it up and paint it, since it has so many nooks and crannies. The challenge I have with this plan is that it's still in the 30's outside, and I don't have an indoor workroom that is ventilated. I may have to clean it, then wrap it up until I can do this outside. I don't want it to rust again, but I'm a little boxed in. Does anyone have another suggestion?

Pirl: The powder-coating is to protect the bare metal from rusting. I was told (by the company offering to do the job) that they actually bake this powder on, which she said has a better chance of adhering than paint would. Others probably have a better understanding of this than I do - this is just what they told me. Regardless, I'm not going that route, so I don't have a fuller sense of why I would do that.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 26, 2010
1:45 PM

Post #7588945

Hurray! Isn't it wonderful when friends help? So glad you learned to do it yourself.

Thanks - now I understand about the powder coating. You could probably use a spray primer but you're right about having to wait until you can do it outside. My guess is that it will take many more cans of spray than you think. All the nooks and crannies are part of the problem as well as the beauty of the piece.

I'd keep it as dry as possible until it's time for you to work on it outside.

Congrat's!
blkraven2
Wells, TX
(Zone 8b)

February 26, 2010
9:32 PM

Post #7589966

if you make sure its dry when you put it away you shouldnt have much rust on it if you keep it inside and keep it dry.. if and what rust you do have could be wiped off with some acetone/ paint thiner or something like that... powdercoating is great for motorcycle parts and car rims you dont need that for a project like this.. just make sure its clean, primer it then paint it the have fun decidint what kind of top youre going to put on it.. I have one with a plain glass top, one with a custom oak top and one with the orginal cabinet on it .. I love these things!!!
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

February 28, 2010
9:23 PM

Post #7595046

I didn't have to do much to mine just wire brush and 2 cans of cheap paint, of course they are out of the elements.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 28, 2010
9:40 PM

Post #7595099

Mine was on a screened in porch for many years and the paint is still holding up well except for where I slammed it with a heavy Le Creuset pot once, by accident. It chipped the paint but didn't hurt the cast iron.
Rixxrox
Norman, OK

March 21, 2010
10:31 AM

Post #7645456

I had been eyeing a few bases here in Norman Oklahoma,I finally broke down and bought a New Home base complete with wheel and foot peddle which is in very good condition.Being a stone fabricator I have made severals tops to be used in this application,One that I chose is a piece of golden musk marble.I don't have a pic of the bottom yet but here is the top and it is for sale ,It is the stone which make it expensive

Thumbnail by Rixxrox

blkraven2
Wells, TX
(Zone 8b)

March 21, 2010
11:33 AM

Post #7645590

beautiful piece of marble...I love stone..all kinds..
JuneyBug
Dover AFB, DE
(Zone 7a)

March 21, 2010
11:53 PM

Post #7647047

I would love to buy it, but I don't think that I could swing the shipping costs...

LOL & darn, the stone is shades of my favorite colors...
mcbc11787
North Reading, MA
(Zone 6b)

March 22, 2010
4:50 AM

Post #7647218

I set out to find me one of those bases but instead, found the entire machine in near perfect condition!

Thumbnail by mcbc11787

mcbc11787
North Reading, MA
(Zone 6b)

March 22, 2010
4:51 AM

Post #7647221

The open view:

Thumbnail by mcbc11787

blkraven2
Wells, TX
(Zone 8b)

March 22, 2010
11:14 AM

Post #7647996

its beautful ...does it have the belt that goes from the treadle to the machine itsself thats makes it go up and down??? I couldnt tell...
helenchild
Decatur, GA

March 22, 2010
2:10 PM

Post #7648403

Your kitty is beautiful!
Lulie
Northeast, OH
(Zone 5b)

March 22, 2010
4:58 PM

Post #7648791

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's a Singer Red Eye, right? I found just the top, nothing else, at a flea market a few years ago for $12.00. I sold it on Ebay for more than 10X that. I started the bid at what I paid for it, I never thought it would go that high.
Lulie
Northeast, OH
(Zone 5b)

March 22, 2010
5:01 PM

Post #7648801

The top looked just like yours, but not in as nice shape.
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

March 22, 2010
11:13 PM

Post #7649445

That is one beautifull machine, wouldn't want to touch that. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT A PIECE OF FLAGSTONE JUST ABOUT LIKE THE ONE ON HERE BUT PUT IT ON MY BASE FOR A TOP OUTSIDE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NEW LAPTOP AND KEEP HITTING THE CAP BUTTON AND KEEP ON TYPING.
mcbc11787
North Reading, MA
(Zone 6b)

March 23, 2010
5:08 AM

Post #7649631

blkraven2, it did come with the belt but it was torn. However, I was able to find a new one online for ~$12, delivered! Dealing with the horrendous rains in New England this past week so haven't yet had a chance to put it on but can't wait to see if it works!!!

helenchild, thanks! He has one blue eye and one green eye and is deaf! Quite the character, he is! He's not "supposed" to be on the furniture, but you can see how that's working out from the photo below! Tough to discipline a deaf cat!

Yes, Lulie, it is the red eye. If you sold just the top for ~$120, I DEFINITELY got a bargain because that's about what I paid for the entire machine! Woohoo!

Thumbnail by mcbc11787

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 23, 2010
5:54 AM

Post #7649742

The machine is gorgeous and so is the cat.
blkraven2
Wells, TX
(Zone 8b)

March 23, 2010
5:58 AM

Post #7649755

let us know how it sews...
Lulie
Northeast, OH
(Zone 5b)

March 23, 2010
5:34 PM

Post #7651306

You got a very good deal!
Rixxrox
Norman, OK

March 23, 2010
6:12 PM

Post #7651411

I was able to get a picture of the stone on top the New Home base.

Thumbnail by Rixxrox

JuneyBug
Dover AFB, DE
(Zone 7a)

March 24, 2010
2:17 AM

Post #7651986

Gosh, I like that
mcbc11787
North Reading, MA
(Zone 6b)

March 24, 2010
5:22 AM

Post #7652104

Rixxrox, that's beautiful! My original plan was to make a plant table out of one. I'll still have to keep my eyes out for just a base!
Rixxrox
Norman, OK

March 27, 2010
7:29 AM

Post #7659738

A true piece of stone art

Thumbnail by Rixxrox

JuneyBug
Dover AFB, DE
(Zone 7a)

March 27, 2010
3:29 PM

Post #7660580

:-)
curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

April 3, 2010
10:25 AM

Post #7676979

I like that stone on the base. We ordered windows for our sunroom, porch enclosure, now I am thinking if making min, the one with the flagstone a desk for my laptop out there. Will need a new top or just put a small table cloth on it because it is rough.

Linda
Rixxrox
Norman, OK

April 7, 2010
10:36 AM

Post #7686816

If your wanting a stone top on your base, find a granite slab yard and ask to look at their scrap or pieces of broken slabs,often they will have some exotic stone that they will sell somewhat cheap,then ask for the cheapest fabricator's number and describe to him your measurements-mine were 17"x31".I fabricated my own -My guess is you can pay as low as acouple of hundred dollars to do this and the stone may cost you around $100.00.It is very easy to do and should only take five hours tops.The reason there is a cost involved with exotic stone is that it is as much a piece of art as it is a table top for many years to come.There is a lot of that kind of work being done around that area .I will be coming to Phoenix real soon and I would be glad to do stone work along the way.Keep in touch

Thumbnail by Rixxrox

bjbr2
Albany, GA

August 14, 2010
7:58 PM

Post #8040458

My sister has a old singer sewing machine stand painted black. She removed the wood top and replaced it with a piece of thick beveled glass.
missbama69
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

February 17, 2013
12:31 PM

Post #9422100

I found a vintage chopping block and attached it to a sewing machine stand. I took out the center mechanics and added a couple of shelves.

Thumbnail by missbama69

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

February 21, 2013
5:45 AM

Post #9426414

This really has been fun. Everyone who has shared in this tread has done great things with these old stands.
David

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

February 28, 2013
9:17 AM

Post #9434548

Just picked up not one but two stands yesterday!!! Got them off of Craigslist of very little money. Will be painting them real blue and attaching a 2x16 x60 inch piece of marble.
This will be a folding table in my laundry room. Going for a old-fashioned look in there.

I live near a marble pit and the owner will sell me marble slabs for $1.60 a pound. It is beautiful stuff.

ifantail

ifantail
Englewood, FL

March 1, 2013
12:49 PM

Post #9435617

I'm lost Mud_Elf, how do you fold up cast iron sewing machine legs ? And that slab of marble must weigh a ton, or did I misunderstand what you wrote ?

This message was edited Mar 1, 2013 3:54 PM

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

March 1, 2013
1:34 PM

Post #9435655

Folding clothes possibly?...Our English language can be taken so many ways on occasion. I see how those words can easily get confused Ifantail...Ha!

The only stone and only wood tops all look great on their own for me.

The one that Curvesarein showed combing wood with the stone in the center was really intrigueing too for me. I was thinking someone might be making biscuits on that center Island on occasion? (bread making) An easy to move and attractive, functional center kitchen Island it seems...

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

March 1, 2013
5:00 PM

Post #9435874

Table for folding laundry. I think way faster than I type...LOL

ifantail

ifantail
Englewood, FL

March 2, 2013
6:08 AM

Post #9436300

Ok. I got it , you may be fast but I'm a little slower than you are fast. {;o)
suv49000
Schoolcraft, MI

March 19, 2013
7:06 AM

Post #9454567

I bought an old base several years ago, while I was still working, and had it painted black by the auto body students at a technical school. It only cost about $25-30. Originally, I was going to use it outside, and it has sat outside in all kinds of weather for at least the last five years because I never found a top that I wanted to put on it or the time to figure it out. Since retirement I have become fascinated w/ old treadle sewing machines and am in the process of refinishing my grandmother's 1905 Singer. A friend also recently gave me her Mom's 1882 Model 27 Singer (another project to refurbish), and I also bought a new Janome treadle model 712T. I've decided to put the 712 into this base that has been sitting outside all these years because the auto body paint job has held up really well--it looks like the day I brought it home. So now I am in the process of acquiring the rest of the parts I need. I would highly recommend having an auto body school paint your base (if you are going to paint it anyway), as it looks great and holds up really well.

Thumbnail by suv49000

curvesarein
Kingman, AZ
(Zone 7b)

October 16, 2013
12:55 PM

Post #9687334

I'm back after having log in issues. Fixed now. Yes Dave the idea was for rolling out bread dough or pie crust. Now the one I put the stone on got moved into my eating area in the corner. I am looking for a new way to showcase it with possibly some storage. Grateful for more ideas.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Trash to Treasure Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
here's my little treasure wheel Gourd 67 Jul 14, 2013 12:59 PM
Thank you Terry for this forum! Tradewind_64 26 Apr 17, 2010 4:52 AM
My second plant stand Vee8ch 30 Oct 18, 2007 12:48 AM
A Filigris Arbor Made from Trash ButterflyChaser 58 Sep 4, 2010 8:25 PM
Pretty in Pink Vee8ch 17 Jun 6, 2008 10:38 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America