Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Is This Plant the New Hosta?: Good Stuff!

Communities > Forums > Article: Is This Plant the New Hosta?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Is This Plant the New Hosta?Replies: 1, Views: 6
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
CanuckGardener
Kamloops, B.C.
Canada

April 2, 2009
7:13 PM

Post #6355472

Just had to add my thank you to the many, Larry, for such a timely and thorough article.

In the case of coleus, a single picture is at least worth a thousand words...so you've saved yourself an awful lot of words! I suspect you have created a good run on Coleus this year all by ourself with this informative article. You've certainly opened my eyes to some more possibilities. Thanks again for teaching an avid gardener something new...now I'm off to make the rounds of this season's first to open garden centres in the center of British Columbia, Canada. I'll have to wait a while for those warm loving coleus though.
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 3, 2009
4:44 PM

Post #6359493

Thanks so much for your kind compliments, CanuckG. Having been a teacher for a good part of my life, your words are like icing on the cake :-) Happy gardening! Best--Larry☼

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Is This Plant the New Hosta? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
nice! onewish1 2 Mar 31, 2009 5:07 AM
Ditto cbrandenburg 3 Mar 31, 2009 4:52 AM
Loved the article! phughes 3 Mar 31, 2009 5:05 AM
Wow,some amazing colors I've never seen! Bookerc1 1 Mar 31, 2009 5:01 AM
Great article! Plantedz 1 Mar 31, 2009 4:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America