Photo by Melody

Article: Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms! Controling the Tomato Hornworm: Help !Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms!

Communities > Forums > Article: Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms! Controling the Tomato Hornworm
bookmark
Forum: Article: Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms! Controling the Tomato HornwormReplies: 1, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
SobeGardener
Miami Beach, FL
(Zone 10b)

April 4, 2009
1:04 AM

Post #6361335

Article: Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms!

Hello Melody,
Thanks, for the article was incredible, I'm a beginner gardener(first time planting tomatoes) and this is exactly how my tomatoes looked today Iam completed devastated! The attacked my 9feet tomatoes they where touching my bananas trees.. without mercy including my container tomatoes, please I need help I went to two stores Home D. and Lowes no luck …where can I buy Bt?
Thanks,
Emily
Miami Beach,Fl
emily313on@yahoo.com

Thumbnail by SobeGardener
Click the image for an enlarged view.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 4, 2009
12:46 PM

Post #6362735

You might try a garden center that specializes in vegetable plants. I get mine at the local hardware store. Do you have a local feed and seed that farmers use? Ours is operated by Southern States and would have it as well. There are several brands besides the one that I pictured...many companies have a line of these products.

Amazon and several mail order sources have it as well it if you want to order.

I feel your pain...been there. You can search and pick them off...they won;t bite, and move very slow.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Attack Of The Tomato Hornworms! Controling the Tomato Hornworm Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm a wimp... catmad 15 Aug 17, 2008 12:44 PM
friend or foe? depends what they munch critterologist 4 Aug 19, 2008 4:23 PM
Bt questions TexasTammy 2 Aug 11, 2008 1:55 PM
Attack of the Tomato Hornworms joy112854 2 Sep 5, 2008 7:25 AM
BT and prevention of larvae hatching robinrs 1 Jun 15, 2011 5:40 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America