Photo by Melody

DG Journals and Diaries: IRIS LISTINGS??

Communities > Forums > DG Journals and Diaries
bookmark
Forum: DG Journals and DiariesReplies: 1, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
fernman23
HENDERSON, NV
(Zone 9a)

April 8, 2009
3:59 AM

Post #6380728

I AM CONFUSED, no shouting there ~just confused. I added a new Iris in my Iris listings but there are still only three showing. Granted I do not know how this really works( !) that well and I guess at a lot to get things entered and in there, but this IS odd, I thought, I did it right; but it is not coming up and:
2nd~ is how do I simply get a ZERO number of plants that are listed in the Journal for a specific plant, to a 1 type not 0. This is something I figured out by LUCK lol one time and did a bunch and now forgot what I did. I am uised to my paper note book to much, hgh.
many thanks~!!
:D
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

April 8, 2009
4:58 AM

Post #6380891

Can you maybe give a little more info on the exact steps you took to add the iris that didn't show up? It's really hard to say what went wrong without knowing step by step what you did. I'm also confused about what you mean about getting a 0 vs a 1...if you're talking about the numbers that show up next to each category that you have those numbers refer to how many plants you have in a particular category. If you add a plant to that category, it'll say 1 (or however many plants you have in that category). If you have a category that doesn't have any plants in it then it will say 0.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other DG Journals and Diaries Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Online journal - getting started Terry 219 Apr 1, 2008 1:12 PM
    Journal "wish list" requests here, please Terry 175 Sep 25, 2013 4:26 PM
    The Garden Diary is ready for testing dave 159 Aug 18, 2008 7:51 PM
    "Watching" a Garden Diary dave 18 Jul 2, 2013 7:36 AM
    Using both the journal and diary barbur 4 Sep 28, 2013 6:57 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America