CLOSED: PJ & Nightgown Swap

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Well, I think most of us have those days when we like to just sit around, and lounge all day in our jammies, or at least most of the day, so I thought we could just give each other a new pair of jammies, or night gown. When we have one of those lounge days, we can put on our jammies from out Sistah, and think of her while we are lounging!
You will have to state your size, (not online) so once I give names out, I will d-mail you who you got and their size and color preference, and also if they like pj's, or a gown.
Make since to you all?
So if you want to sign up, do so here, then D-mail me with your color choice, your size, and if you want PJ's, or night gown.
Please keep in mind, that we all don't have the same stores, so don't specify a certain brand. We may not be able to get it! This is just for fun, so lets see what we can come up with. I will not make you take a picture of you in your jammies, but you MUST post a picture of them here.
Dollar amount is up to you, but I think we can find some decent jamies for around $20.00.
I know this is a little early, but I thought I would let the sign ups begin!

I take names until 24 April. Names will go out on the 25th. Please have your boxes mailed no later than Friday 1 May.

Make sure your current address is in the address exchange, so we can find your mailing address!

LK

1. Taters55 - Linda ^_^
2. Quilter5bdsr - Barb
3. Heavenscape - Jaye ^_^
4. Bettypauze - Betty
5. rvnsbrk - Juanita ^_^
6. Jsxtiger - Joyce ^_^
7. Doe41 - Audrey
8. Dimmer - Kim ^_^
9.Purpbutfly - Cindy
10. Elfs_garden - Kris ^_^
11. Joeswife - Debra ^_^
12. Pixie62560 - Celeste ^_^
13. Synda - Synda ^_^
14. deejay9 - Susie
15. lratliff29 - Lisa ^_^

This message was edited May 13, 2009 4:47 PM

Thumbnail by taters55
(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

I'm in Tater.. dmail to follow

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oooh, the postage will be cheap for this one. Most probably will fit an envelope, unless one sends a jammy from the 14th century!!

I'm in LK!! Love big XXX shirts to lounge in!

Thanks girls, we got ya listed!

LK

Victoria Harbour, ON

OMG LindaKay, you just know how much I enjoy working/crafting around the house being nice in cozy in my p.j.'s and nighties..just have to be in this one....

We got you added to the list Betty. Thanks for joining, now just send me a d mail with your size, color, and pj's or night gown.

Jaye you too please?

LK

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

BUT I don't WEAR Jammies...LOL

Oh Tubby, I don't think I can come back with a comment on that one! LOL
LK

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

What are the dates of this swap? I could use some jammies! But I don't have time to enter it, and don't know when I'll be able to do another swap! Sob!!!

Thanks for asking Audrey, Sorry I forgot to post that info. I will open it now, and take names until 24 April. Names will go out on the 25th. Please have your boxes mailed no later than Friday 1 May.

LK

Leesburg, VA(Zone 7a)

OK. I was just getting ready to post a note that I'm not going to do anymore swaps because I am so inadequate at it...But...this may possibly be too much fun to pass up. I so stink at shopping for anything, but I will try very hard to do better than I have been doing with this. So sign me up...

Juanita

Victoria Harbour, ON

Juanita, you are lucky girl that I don't live closer to you, I'd be rappping your knuckles for sure..your swap gift for 'Where you live' was positively the best..already I've had toast and honey, haven't gotten into the Bourbon as yet although Tubby has been trying to persuade (?) me to do so...ooops maybe that's why I can't spell today, perhaps I did turn the cap..lol...so many additional cool things in the package..you best join in on this one, whoever you get I'm sure they'll be thrilled to death..

Tubby ... clarification...I said I WORK (clean house) and CRAFT in them, you didn't hear me say i go to bed in them..

I want to see Tubbby in a nightshirt!!!!! Can't you see the little cap on his head too????
Join in Tubby!!

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Betty watch out for the MOUSE...You know what happened to Laura..LOL
I'll bet she had 50 cent eyes..Yikes..LOL

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Barb I might only have the cap on..OOPS best behave myself..LOL
I'm just JOKING...

^*^ OOPS!! I forgot how to do it!

This message was edited Apr 9, 2009 4:16 PM

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

canna i play? I luv oversized gowns to lay around in while drinking my cuppa.

I prefer pjs! Size 2x! NO collar! I'll try to do this thang!

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I will join and my new address is in the exchange I like PJ Even though I am tiny I like large as long as it has sting to make tight if not I ware flannel pants and a tank top, med anything is fine (Flamingo) oh no that wasn't to be up there anything is fine I am just sleeping
Flaming Kim

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

OK I'm in ^_^ I would like some nice cool summer type jammies. Purples and butterflies, and XLarge I like loooooooooooossssseeeee

This message was edited Apr 9, 2009 3:47 PM

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

I want in,,,

I like loose too!! And lets see, blues or pinks,, like pink,, XXlarge for me! like cotton or thin, thin jersey. I could live in my pjs, donot like gowns so much.

Thanks for joining everyone. I know we will have fun with this one.
Tubby your more than welcome to join in too! Someone can get you some PJ's. Well a gown if your into that sort of thing!!! LOL Never know, some men like night shirts!
I think I have everyone so far on top.

Please send me a dmail with your info, so I can have it handy for your swap partner.

I need:

Size, color preference, and pj's or nightgown.

Thanks

LK

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Just browsing here. Tubby needs a birthday suit!!

Charlene

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Charlene.. LOL

He does have a Birthday coming up!

LK

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I wanna play too.. I like lounge sets or "moomoos" am I old fashioned?

This message was edited Apr 9, 2009 9:14 PM

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Moo Moo's oh yes. I have one that was made in Hawaii, that my mom brought back for me back in "88". Most comfortable thing I ever did wear. I remember when I was a kid my mom wore them all summer long.

Debra, send me a dmail with your info please?

LK

Can't you see Tubby in a moo-moo????

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I happened to catch this and was wondering if I could play?
I love my jammies!! I have Tinker Bell, and Tweety, and flannel winter scene Penguins. lol (I have normal ones too)

If I can be late sending mine, I'd like to join! I like purple, pink, very light green, blue, summery pjs! 2X

Everyone is welcome, Even if it may be a little late! Please send me a d mail with your info. I need size, color, and pj or gown preference please!

LK

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

OK count me in.........LOL.I think Rick is getting jealous.........I keep getting presents and he don't............LOL.But I may need a few days past the 1st of May to mail,Working around taking care of momma and no real store closer than 45 minutes away.

Edited for spellng.....LOL

This message was edited Apr 10, 2009 11:53 PM

No problem Synda. We got you all added to the list.

LK

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I'd Like in but I cannot Send till after the 3rd of may when I get my SS if that is ok .
let me know & will send you my info .

susie

That will be fine deejay9, thanks for joining.
Send me a dmail with your size, color preference, and if you want pj's or a gown please?

LK

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I Like the lg so I have room to roll around in my sleep :) ty for letting in .
susie

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Easter!!

Thumbnail by heavenscape
Rossville, IN(Zone 5b)

Ok, Ok, I have to participate. I'll Dmail you my preferences.

I'm not so much into Nightgowns, and don't like stiff feeling PJ's. It's unfortunate, but it seems they make the top too tiny and the bottoms to big for PJ's. I do great with a size larger for a top. Unfortunately this isn't possible if you buy in a set. Well, almost. I sometimes will swap a top. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Anyway, any color will be fine. Hubby likes slinky, I like comfort. :)

Lisa

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I like soft too....see? Happy Easter from...............
CADBURY'S MOST WANTED:

Thumbnail by pixie62560

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.