Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Tiny Gardens: Two Green Thumbs order arrived

Communities > Forums > Tiny Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Tiny GardensReplies: 2, Views: 85
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Little_Squirt
Wayne, NE

April 15, 2009
1:40 AM

Post #6411507

I had purchased a few things from twogreenthumbs.com First the gnome I specifically wanted was out of stock. I received an email telling me this and was asked if I would rather purchase something else or if I would like to wait for them to get more in stock, or if I would prefer to be credited the difference. This was not a computer generated email but a very personalized one. I chose to wait. I received an email that my items had been shipped. I arrived home today to find a package on the mailbox. First it was taped well. There was notes on the sides that said please remove staples first. I open the package to find the two plants I ordered MUCH larger than I anticipated as well as in very good condition. They were placed in the box with saran wrap rubber banded around the pots to hold the dirt in. Then staples were put through the box into the edge of the plastic pots to ensure that they did not roll around. This is a place that I will definitely buy from again in the future. Here is a pic. I placed a standard 20 oz water bottle beside them for comparison

Thumbnail by Little_Squirt
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Janit
Seattle, WA

April 16, 2009
2:26 AM

Post #6416771

Thanks Little Squirt!

I hope the size is ok - all my trees and plants come in 4" pots and range from true miniature trees to faster growing dwarfs. I have all the growth rates and horticultural information within the listings in my online store.

(http://www.twogreenthumbs.com)

The trees should do great in your Nebraskan climate as they are well rooted and ready for anything. That Arborvitae (the gold colored one) is my biggest tree that I carry...

I'd love to see the garden your going to make!

Janit

This message was edited Apr 16, 2009 10:42 AM
seedpicker_TX
(Taylor) Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

April 16, 2009
12:18 PM

Post #6417809

Glad to hear that they are good to buy from. I'm tempted to buy something every time I visit their site.

They have some really cute things that non of the other miniature sites carry.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Tiny Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Miniature gardens delphiniumdiva 73 Jul 1, 2008 5:30 PM
Miniature Garden BassetMom 43 Jul 4, 2008 11:48 AM
Garden gnomes in their natural habitat. Pixydish 236 Mar 17, 2009 7:46 PM
Miniature Garden Marcy_1 37 Mar 21, 2010 7:42 PM
Faries Anyone AFDolly 22 Jul 25, 2007 2:06 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America