Photo by Melody

Article: Let's have a tea party!: Thank you for inviting me to your party

Communities > Forums > Article: Let's have a tea party!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Let's have a tea party!Replies: 4, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2009
3:23 PM

Post #6442208

It has been a long time since I have attended a tea party, either real or imaginary. I always love them no matter how they are planned and enjoyed. I could imagine being there with you and enjoying each delightful blend of flavors. Thank you for the experience of sharing that with you and if you will excuse me now I must go fix myself a cupatea. Won't you join me? I might even serve some English biscuits to accompany the tea if you think you would like them. OK! Everybody, it's tea time!
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2009
3:32 PM

Post #6442249

Hi Sharon--Loved the article! You're right on about the honey. I used to grow and sell herbal teas. My favorite was and still is Linden blossom. Have you tried it?

Larry☼
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
3:38 PM

Post #6442268

Hi Merrijo, your English biscuits sound great, and it would be fun to sit down with you for a tea party. Maybe sometime.

Larry, no, I haven't had Linden blossom tea. I have tried most of them, but not Linden. Now that you mention it, it's at the top of my must try list. And I keep honey, absolutely a must have. If I ever run short of everything else, I will always have honey.

Thanks to both of you. I am glad you share my love for teas.
duchessdreams
Reno, NV

April 21, 2009
4:55 PM

Post #6442688

Love the tea party! Was one of my fav things to do as a child and still love my tea. My families actualy decieded that I collect tea pots so I have some lovely ones. Inclueding one my little sister painted for me when she was 8 or 9.

As far as fav teas- three words orange spice rooibos. Increadable sweeted with just a touch of cream. Also, iced mint. Mmm. I'm off to get a cup of tea =)
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
5:16 PM

Post #6442816

Hi DD,
I should have added a photo of my teapots, too.

Iced mint is also one of my favorites, and I do love the flavor of orange as well. It's fun to know flavors that others enjoy. Some of mine bring back memories of years ago, since that's when I started sippin' tea with my Aunt Bett and Granny Ninna. There is a whole new world of flavors out there now, but always I come back to my old favorites.

Thanks for writing, and enjoy your tea.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Let's have a tea party! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks for the nice tea! adinamiti 12 Apr 22, 2009 5:13 AM
Blooms and tea seedpicker_TX 2 Apr 21, 2009 3:13 PM
Thank you, Sharon, that was lovely! NanuBunny 3 Apr 21, 2009 6:01 PM
Teapots?? Sharran 10 Apr 27, 2009 4:03 PM
Tea phicks 3 May 15, 2009 10:05 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America