Photo by Melody

Article: Let's have a tea party!: Thank you for inviting me to your party

Communities > Forums > Article: Let's have a tea party!
Forum: Article: Let's have a tea party!Replies: 4, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2009
3:23 PM

Post #6442208

It has been a long time since I have attended a tea party, either real or imaginary. I always love them no matter how they are planned and enjoyed. I could imagine being there with you and enjoying each delightful blend of flavors. Thank you for the experience of sharing that with you and if you will excuse me now I must go fix myself a cupatea. Won't you join me? I might even serve some English biscuits to accompany the tea if you think you would like them. OK! Everybody, it's tea time!
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2009
3:32 PM

Post #6442249

Hi Sharon--Loved the article! You're right on about the honey. I used to grow and sell herbal teas. My favorite was and still is Linden blossom. Have you tried it?

Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
3:38 PM

Post #6442268

Hi Merrijo, your English biscuits sound great, and it would be fun to sit down with you for a tea party. Maybe sometime.

Larry, no, I haven't had Linden blossom tea. I have tried most of them, but not Linden. Now that you mention it, it's at the top of my must try list. And I keep honey, absolutely a must have. If I ever run short of everything else, I will always have honey.

Thanks to both of you. I am glad you share my love for teas.
Reno, NV

April 21, 2009
4:55 PM

Post #6442688

Love the tea party! Was one of my fav things to do as a child and still love my tea. My families actualy decieded that I collect tea pots so I have some lovely ones. Inclueding one my little sister painted for me when she was 8 or 9.

As far as fav teas- three words orange spice rooibos. Increadable sweeted with just a touch of cream. Also, iced mint. Mmm. I'm off to get a cup of tea =)
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
5:16 PM

Post #6442816

Hi DD,
I should have added a photo of my teapots, too.

Iced mint is also one of my favorites, and I do love the flavor of orange as well. It's fun to know flavors that others enjoy. Some of mine bring back memories of years ago, since that's when I started sippin' tea with my Aunt Bett and Granny Ninna. There is a whole new world of flavors out there now, but always I come back to my old favorites.

Thanks for writing, and enjoy your tea.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Let's have a tea party! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks for the nice tea! adinamiti 12 Apr 22, 2009 5:13 AM
Blooms and tea seedpicker_TX 2 Apr 21, 2009 3:13 PM
Thank you, Sharon, that was lovely! NanuBunny 3 Apr 21, 2009 6:01 PM
Teapots?? Sharran 10 Apr 27, 2009 4:03 PM
Tea phicks 3 May 15, 2009 10:05 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America