Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Let's have a tea party!: Thank you, Sharon, that was lovely!

Communities > Forums > Article: Let's have a tea party!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Let's have a tea party!Replies: 3, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
NanuBunny
Poquoson, VA
(Zone 8a)

April 21, 2009
5:37 PM

Post #6442919

Just checking in after lunch before I go back to programming, and what a pleasant surprise - a tea party! Thank you for the nice break, and the window onto a very pleasant world. Balm and spearmint for me, please. May I bring some lemon tea bread with lemon curd?

Love,

Bonnie
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
5:39 PM

Post #6442929

Bonnie, I already know whatever you bring is to die for, lemon tea bread sounds wonderful.

Glad you could join us, and I love balm and spearmint, too.
Thank you. Hope this helps you through your afternoon of programming.
NanuBunny
Poquoson, VA
(Zone 8a)

April 21, 2009
5:58 PM

Post #6443013

It will definitely help the afternoon - hearing from you is always uplifting! Maybe I'll bring some of the lemon tea bread and lemon curd to the KYRU, and we can get together and have tea. We're staying from Monday to Monday, and Kimberley said that she and Howie would be doing the same thing. Woo-hoo! That would be a lovely way to "christen" our new trailer! (Hope the nice British store in downtown Hampton has clotted cream in September...). Thanks again!

Love

Bonnie
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2009
6:01 PM

Post #6443020

Yep, had the same thought.
Hope Angie (Hemophobic) can be there as well, wouldn't that be a treat! You will have to let me know when you get there and get set up, can't wait to see your new trailer and you. We can visit even before everybody else starts coming in. It is such a nice relaxing place.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Let's have a tea party! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks for the nice tea! adinamiti 12 Apr 22, 2009 5:13 AM
Blooms and tea seedpicker_TX 2 Apr 21, 2009 3:13 PM
Thank you for inviting me to your party Elena 4 Apr 21, 2009 5:16 PM
Teapots?? Sharran 10 Apr 27, 2009 4:03 PM
Tea phicks 3 May 15, 2009 10:05 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America