Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.: what is eating my onions, mint ...

Communities > Forums > Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.
bookmark
Forum: Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.Replies: 0, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
luckymama1311
Round Rock, TX

April 25, 2009
8:12 PM

Post #6462316

don't know what the culprit is, but something is eating my onions and mint, and amaryllis... I live around the austin, tx. area... I am seeing lots of pill bugs could it be them? my amaryllis was fixing to bloom it had about 3 big red and white blooms on it and I came out one morning to find the first bloom sawed off at the throat... I haven't seen any snails or slugs but I am sure I have them.. what food safe metheod can I use to get rid of what ever it is? I don't use any chemicals inside or out... thanks so much!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
GOPHERS Kikki 2 Apr 15, 2009 2:17 PM
Japanese Beetles DianeEG 2 May 26, 2008 9:10 PM
Squash Bugs eskarp 0 May 5, 2008 4:51 PM
I've seen all of them catwatcher 0 May 5, 2008 4:53 PM
Soapy water for aphids gbarthutk 2 Aug 27, 2009 1:15 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America