Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Has anybody been making Reed Diffuser Oil?

Port Charlotte, FL(Zone 10a)

I've made a few along the way using various essential/fragrance oils. I tested one fragrance out in January and it's still going strong in April. I just made 50 for a Florist friend - bottled, labeled and blended. The thing is, it's very expensive to make when you are using good oils. However, I guess that's what separates good diffusers from bad. I've personally bought some that last for a week. This blended rose fragrance has been great and people really like it.

I can't believe I labled and filled 50 - 9oz bottles without getting a drop of oil on the bottle or label! hehe. That's the beauty of funnels! hehehe!

Thumbnail by KatG
This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!