Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Antiques and Collectibles: Collection of boxes

Communities > Forums > Antiques and Collectibles
bookmark
Forum: Antiques and CollectiblesReplies: 1, Views: 77
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Dinu

Dinu
Mysore
India
(Zone 10a)

April 26, 2009
4:44 PM

Post #6465564

Today what I had in my mind in the thought level came to fruition. I brought out all the old boxes I had at home to be listed and posted up. I did it in my blog here: http://mysoreanmusings.blogspot.com/2009/04/box-collection.html I still have a couple of old boxes somewhere, but they will be added in due course. I post just one here but there are many in the blog.

I'm not a collector but just showing what we have.

Dinu

Thumbnail by Dinu
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Dinu

Dinu
Mysore
India
(Zone 10a)

January 29, 2013
8:54 PM

Post #9402123

I just saw a gunpowder box in another thread. So I thought let me bring this up again as there are so many new members since 2009. Kindly see the link to my blogpost. There are many pictures of my boxes in it. I thought I'd post some one by one here separately, but I have to search them in the folders - takes time. Let me see. In the meantime, please do visit the link and respond. Some really old ones there.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Antiques and Collectibles Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sampler 1801 Ginger_H 7 Aug 20, 2012 2:34 PM
mingmimi justmeLisa 6 Oct 20, 2007 11:51 AM
Wintermoor what is this? justmeLisa 7 Oct 1, 2011 7:20 PM
Do you collect Depression Glass? What pattern? bluegrassmom 82 Apr 11, 2011 10:14 PM
What do you consider your best "collectible/antique" find? nminmd 142 May 6, 2012 3:43 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America