Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Pumpkin for Pets: Pumpkin is the miracle cure

Communities > Forums > Article: Pumpkin for Pets
bookmark
Forum: Article: Pumpkin for PetsReplies: 0, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
bonde53
Pompano Beach, FL

April 28, 2009
1:49 AM

Post #6472771

My Italian Greyhound suffered constantly with irritable bowel. It seemed at least 3-4 days a week he had diarrhea. He was miserable. I could hear his belly churning and felt so bad for him. I actually found this pumpkin tip on the internet and it's worth passing around to everyone who might have a dog who is having the same problem. All I added was about 1 teaspoon of canned pumpkin. Adjustments should be made according to the dog's weight. My dog weighs 19 pounds. Make sure you buy 100% pumpkin...NOT pie filling. It really was amazing to see a significant change in his daily "movement" so quickly. Like overnight, his system was right on track and he seemed so much happier. It's been over a year that he gets pumpkin in his dinner. I have to say a big thanks to the original "tipster" who added this info to a blog I was reading. So, pass this info on as it really will make a difference in your dog's life as well as your own. When doggy is happy, everybody is happy!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Pumpkin for Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
absolutely fascinating ... summerkid 1 Nov 22, 2008 11:44 AM
Very informative article bjf826 1 Dec 19, 2008 8:12 PM
the hairball dilemma leeflea51 0 Nov 22, 2008 3:39 PM
good reading onewish1 2 Nov 23, 2008 4:09 AM
Baking it now beebonnet 0 Nov 22, 2008 6:53 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America