Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience: Poor Goldie!

Communities > Forums > Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience
bookmark
Forum: Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow ExperienceReplies: 2, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

April 28, 2009
7:15 PM

Post #6475800

Hi Sharon,

I am doing some research on yarrow because I want to demonstrate on my website how ideal this plant is for the xeriscape garden. This was funny Sharon!

I feel for Goldie though. Poor old girl. ^_^

Blessings,
Ben

Oh yeah... I have A. millefolium growing -- the standard yellow and some others. The other day, my son thought it would be a good idea to eat one of the flower clusters. I did the same. Is this not wise?
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2009
7:19 PM

Post #6475826

If it weren't wise, you would probably know it by now, and so would your little guy!
Thanks, Ben.

Goldie was not the nicest person in the world. Remember that. Some things happen for a reason, you know.
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

April 28, 2009
7:23 PM

Post #6475843

Smiles... Indeed. It has a VERY unique flavor and a rather unpleasant after taste. I am surprised Drew didn't spit it out.

Yes... absolutely. Smiles.

Another great story Sharon! ^_^

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
another gem Dutchlady1 9 Aug 27, 2008 12:43 AM
Nice phicks 8 Aug 26, 2008 4:44 PM
Oh Lawdy! Mrs_Ed 3 Sep 1, 2008 8:01 PM
Laughing in church... brigidlily 2 Aug 26, 2008 4:12 PM
My fav plant! crimsontsavo 6 Aug 28, 2008 5:03 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America