Photo by Melody

Article: He’s got us Pegged: Karel Capek’s Humorous Tome on the Gardener: So refreshing....

Communities > Forums > Article: He’s got us Pegged: Karel Capek’s Humorous Tome on the Gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: He’s got us Pegged: Karel Capek’s Humorous Tome on the GardenerReplies: 2, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Gitagal

Gitagal
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2009
1:24 PM

Post #6483475

..to read about a story of a fellow gardener's trials and tribulations...
I can SO identify with many of them! Obviously, for us gardeners, the "old" is always the "new"...

Nice article, Larry!!! Enjoyed reading it!

Gita
davis1676
Disputanta, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2009
9:26 PM

Post #6485458

I, too, enjoyed reading your article. I appreciate the history you supplied with the writings too. I certainly look forward to getting a copy of this book & going back to read more of your articles. Thanks for a wonderful read!
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2009
8:45 PM

Post #6494166

Thanks for your kind comments, Gita and Davis. Not only is Čapek’s book a good read, it's price is easy on the budget! Happy Gardening!

Larry☼

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: He’s got us Pegged: Karel Capek’s Humorous Tome on the Gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful! Hemophobic 4 May 2, 2009 8:37 PM
A Delight to Read oldkate 2 May 2, 2009 8:54 PM
Off to find this book! imapigeon 3 May 2, 2009 8:50 PM
Thank you katiebear 1 May 2, 2009 8:50 PM
On How to Recognize a Real Gardener pamsaplantin 3 May 12, 2009 3:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America