3rd Arkansas RU Pictures

(karen) Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

This is Janie and her friend Becky as well as Charlotte (with her hands behind her back)

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Kathy Ann and Marsue with her back to the camera

This message was edited May 4, 2009 2:17 PM

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Jessica, Genna's daughter and duckmother (Kim) and Loretta - with their backs to the camera

This message was edited May 4, 2009 2:20 PM

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Checking out the goodies are Oksana, Cindy, Janie, Earline & Sandy

This message was edited May 4, 2009 2:25 PM

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Wow! Janie, Sandy, Earline, Tommie , Kathy Ann and Marsue

This message was edited May 4, 2009 2:29 PM

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Charlotte gathers up some goodies

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Everyone gets to pick off the goodie table

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Resting!

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Ahhhhh so many choices

Thumbnail by kjuddy

More choices...

Thumbnail by kjuddy

Decisions, Decisions

Thumbnail by kjuddy
Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the pics kj. I don't know anyone in the pic except maybe KA & Kim. I can't believe all the plants and the turnout looked great in spite of all the rain.
Debra - I know everybody was looking forward to coming and it sounds like you put on another great swap.

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Great pictures, Karen!

Oh Bonnie, we had such a good time. Kathy Ann did a wonderful job showing us how to make soap...it is too hard for me to try! Jeff will just have to continue to get his soap from KA ;o)) There were quite a few new faces this year. Many are not members of DG...yet!! You know how I love plants and how I love to eat...and it showed. LOL

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Vickie I am so glad you didn't get hurt in the accident. We were wondering where you were and were worried about you. It was a very rainy day!

Debra thanks again for hosting a great RU, even in the rain. David is such a nice man helping everyone with their plants and belongings! It was my first time coming to your house, beautiful! Me and Diana have decided that we're going to save our money and build a replica!

I am going to post my pictures at work in the morning, my computer will only post about 3 of them then it freezes up, the internet connection is just a tad too slow and it gets bogged down.

Have a great night, I'm still exhausted from all of the excitement!

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the photos, Karen. I hope you don't mind if I post a link to my photos here. For me, it's so much easier to upload them all to Picasa and post a link rather than posting them one at a time here.

http://picasaweb.google.com/marsue777/RUAtDebraS?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKU_5bzvqvC_QE#5331368705948585730

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey, Bonnie, I meant to tell you that you know me! That's me in the green shirt and gray hair with my back to the camera in Karen's picture #2. LOL

Marilyn

LOL - I did see you Marilyn - but like you said - your back was turned, so I didn't know forsure. Also didn't see Crissyr in the pics - and I know her and she was there too. I'm gonna go look at your pics now.

Pangburn, AR(Zone 7b)

I saw me bent over in a couple of the photos. I would know that butt anywhere.
Cathy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Marilyn, I couldn't view your photos, bummer, they were all fuzzy when I clicked on the photos. Go figure . I have such a hard time with picassa and my dial up. I'd give my right leg for dsl if I thought I could do without the leg that is.

I couldn't pull them up either at home KA. Had to wait until I cam into work today to see Marilyn's. She was sure to point out your "bare feet". lol.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I didn't realize she did that. hadn't looked her photos over at all. we should make her post them to daves

All who protest say I LOL

Yes, I was the only one in the house who TOOK my shoes off when I walked into the door. (not that Debra wanted us to) Now what does that tell you ! Go ahead and make fun of my barefeet ! LOL Least my toes nails were polished He he .

Debra's house was very pretty. Nice that she does the plant swap there. Seems she has plenty of room ! lol.
You are so small KA - but up against that huge fireplace - you really looked tiny !!lol

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks for posting the photos, Karen. I'm just now finding my way over here. I posted mine this morning on Mid-South.

There was no doubt who's shoes were left at the door because they were so tiny!

Off to see Marilyn's photos now.

Debra

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

LOL, I was blessed with tiny feet yep.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

You could put both of your shoes in one of my size 9 clodhoppers.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images