Pics of the tomato forest in my back yard

Crestview, FL

Here are my mater plants after 3 days of hard rain: These are the ones in the lay flat bags, just so you know, not all are small like the bush ones, some of them are getting rather tall in those lay flat bags, all have cages now, and some are outgrowing the cages, especially my baby.

This message was edited May 7, 2009 8:10 PM

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

more maters:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

some more:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

more, I had to move two in 5 ft grow bags as it was getting crowded up on that table:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Ah, there's my baby:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

more:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Tired tonight and will take more pics tomorrow of the ones I moved and the ones left on the table.
joy

Kerrville, TX

Joy........you better string a rope through that jungle! In case you get lost in there, you can just follow the rope to get back out!! I like pitchurs. Keep em coming.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Gosh I hope to get some of those buckets made before next season. That would free up some EB's for sure.

My sungolds are still the only ones setting fruit. They sure are pretty all full and in bloom tho.

Im growing daylily seedling in some as well. Below is an eight month seedling. It tried to poly...check out the 8 anthers. If I can get a daylily seed to bloom the first year, that would be a real plus, it usually takes two seasons, sometimes three if your farther north.

Thumbnail by gardenglory
Crestview, FL

Jaywhacker: Got the string LOL It has been raining non stop all week long and will again this next week. That has made it fairly easy as the revolutionary planter's bowls stay full and so do the EBs, buckets and such. Throws me off a bit on the fertilizer program for the bags though and that has me a bit worried. I've been using Bob's fertilizer on the stuff in the grow bags every other day; but with this rain, can't.

Garden Glory: That is such a lovely day lily. What temps are you getting there in Gainesville GG? The temps here are nice between upper 70's and 80's, should stay that way til summer comes in, then it might go up to around upper 80's and lower 90's. All we gotta do is watch for flooding in this area, as it rains alot here in the Spring.

joy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.