Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Jaywhacker
Kerrville, TX

May 17, 2009
2:44 AM

Post #6558339

http://www.growingedge.com/vertical-hydroponic-growing-produces-more-crops-in-the-same-area-of-space
Jaywhacker
Kerrville, TX

May 17, 2009
2:57 AM

Post #6558386

I am throwing this one in just for fun. Check the answer from this Nicky dude, the expert.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Container-Gardens-714/2009/4/vertical-grow-towers.htm
joy112854
Crestview, FL

May 17, 2009
6:21 AM

Post #6558882

Jaywhacker: Some of my roots on my tomatoes are super huge and long, so, I don't think the stackers would work for me, they would wind up being part of the drain system. I of course, love the EBs the best, as they are the easiest to take care of. I know you and others seem to be having no problems with growing tomatoes in your vertical stackers though, I've noticed, so maybe the expert just doesn't seem to think what is not feasible is actually feasible. I made my own cucumber trellis today for some of my cukes in the HEBs, it's designed to be like a mountain, send them up it and then down it leaving room for other veggies in my back yard, as I've had to move my stuff around twice already.
joy

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Self-contained Box Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
EB von219 3 Aug 8, 2008 4:01 AM
Welcome to the Self-contained box garden forum melody 44 Sep 25, 2008 3:01 PM
Question about Spinach and EB's? IO1 23 Oct 13, 2008 8:48 PM
Never had one, How do I make my own? tetleytuna 3 Sep 21, 2008 4:46 PM
Threads related to this topic (please read and respond) tetleytuna 23 Jun 24, 2014 3:40 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America