Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

my ornamental pepper seedlings

Savannah, GA

I got a mystery mix when I ordered some. I think I am starting to get a hint as to what they are going to become! Here is what looks like a varigated variety.

Thumbnail by margocstn
Savannah, GA

Here is a purple one of some sort. It's tiny and very slow growing.

Thumbnail by margocstn
Savannah, GA

This one looks like it is going to have yellow green leaves with purple edges. At first I thought it was sick but now I think it's just the color.

Thumbnail by margocstn
Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

That first one looks like Fish pepper. I really like that last one with the purple edges. Are you going to save seeds? Becky

Savannah, GA

I think I have too many differant peppers to have pure seeds. I was going to give some of my plants to friends when I figure out what they are.

They are all kind of looking the same now, I guess I'll have to wait for peppers to see what they are. I have about 4 flourescent purples, at least that's what I was told they were. I have a couple of bolivian rainbows, they are small and growing slowly. Then I have my mystery ones. I think they will all be pretty though.

Moss Point, MS(Zone 8b)

That middle one looks just like Largo Purple. If so, it will get 3/4" conical red fruits that are hot as hxll. Most of the plant will be purple in full sun but always with some green and some splashes of cream. It makes a fine specimen for the flower bed or a pot. I wintered mine dormant in the GH.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hey, Margo -- how did your peppers do?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.