Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Quest for the Ultimate Ground Cover: ground cover

Communities > Forums > Article: Quest for the Ultimate Ground Cover
bookmark
Forum: Article: Quest for the Ultimate Ground CoverReplies: 1, Views: 48
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
katyamh
Downers Grove, IL

May 24, 2009
3:21 AM

Post #6589572

Thanks for this great article. I've been adding more and more ground cover to my garden, and your article encourages me to do even more. I have a lovely area in the front garden that is covered with periwinkle entwined with different types of dead nettle and it gets more and more filled in every year. I've bought moneywort (it looks just like creeping jenny - I'm not sure if it's the same plant or not) for an area under the grape arbor, where little grass grows and so is susceptible to weed growth. I'm anxious to see how it will take off and fill in the bare spots.

victorgardener

victorgardener
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
(Zone 6b)

May 24, 2009
2:02 PM

Post #6590648

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Quest for the Ultimate Ground Cover Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful "tapestry" you're "weaving"! rcn48 20 Mar 12, 2008 2:12 PM
Don't give up on mulch just yet... rvnsbrk 3 Mar 2, 2011 4:51 PM
wonderful article tcs1366 5 Mar 2, 2011 4:07 PM
Mulch, turf and ground covers Noturf 1 Mar 12, 2008 12:17 PM
more ground covers wildharvest 0 Mar 19, 2008 4:20 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America