AuthorContent

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 30, 2009
8:12 PM

Post #6618684

Hi everyone here in DG, hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday, I just had to add my own stepping stone picture, and would love to see some of yours, the bowling balls are a great idea I saw here, and so I'd thought I'd start a feature on stepping stones, maybe I missed it if there's already one going here somewhere.

So, lets see some other stones and how you'll utilize them when your finished. My hubby is building a walkway to the garden and as soon as he lays these in, I'll post another picture.

Have a great day !!

Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad
Click the image for an enlarged view.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 30, 2009
8:14 PM

Post #6618687

here's the other stepping stone I finished and as soon as their installed in my new walk way, I'll post another picture. Jami

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 30, 2009
8:15 PM

Post #6618692

OPPS! I don't know what happened to my picture, let me try that again, LOL, Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

May 30, 2009
10:51 PM

Post #6619164

Very nice - perfect for florida.

Are you placing them every so many feet with plain stones as filler?

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 31, 2009
2:24 AM

Post #6619999

my hubby is laying the stone, and these will be used as fillers, I do other mosaic, but these are less detailed, and if I need to get a few finished before he starts the new walkway, I'm letting out alot of detail, and the spacing of the glass is larger than normal. Here's a pic of a magazine table that I've been working on, that is much more detailed, and is taking much more time than I can whip out one of these stepping stones, even though I love doing this, and am very detail oriented while doing them. But hey, I need a walkway to the garden so, I do the best I can so I don't hold up hubby while I creat my master piece. LOL

Thumbnail by jamibad

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

May 31, 2009
2:54 AM

Post #6620157

That is great. It reminds me of a very tiny brooch my grandmother brought from Italy when she was a young girl --it was a real work of art. I can see what you mean about how detailed you are in the work. I hope you will post a photo when it is done.
I guess you can go midway with some of the stepping stones that will end up in key places visually - make a wider border and do the detailed work right in the center in a very small area. Best of both worlds.
kvanduzee
Jacksonville, FL

June 4, 2009
4:41 PM

Post #6641379

Those are very pretty. I would love to try that some day but just don't know if I'm creative enough.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

June 9, 2009
1:17 AM

Post #6661184

just start breaking some tile or glass. get yourself some weld bond glue. and start gluing. so simple, and leave some space between each piece for the grout, which holds in the pieces after your done, these things can last for years and years, ans are great conversation pieces, I do flower pots, picture frames, stepping stones, and now this table. I'll post more pics once I get home, as Right now I'm in NY for the birth of my 3rd grandchild. In the meantime, happy mosaicing and thanks for the comments. Jami
missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

June 9, 2009
3:09 AM

Post #6661796

Jami
Congrats! (the baby)
Question - the weld bond..does it dry hard?

I have been using a silicon glue to make bowling balls with tempered glass and I hate it because it flexes even when dry.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

June 23, 2009
2:21 AM

Post #6725824

missingrosie, just catching up after getting back home,and thanks for the congrats on the new little guy, he's healthy and a very hungry little one, so sorry for making you wait for an answer to your question, weld-bond if you go and goggle it, is a very stong , clear drying glue that lots of people are using for their mosaic projects, and holds up outside in addition to the grout, and I take 1 extra step, I use polyurathane to coat my outside projects, see the picture of my birdhouse, that has a snake living in it, LOL, but yes, my stuff seems to hold up pretty good outdoors, including the stepping stones. Stuff I do for inside I don't use the poly on, no need ! let me know how it works out for you. Ciao, Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

June 23, 2009
10:16 AM

Post #6726532

I know about hungry babies. My granddaughter can empty an 8 oz bottle in 8 seconds!

Thanks for the reply. I will try it. With the round ball - I thought maybe flexing good since it is always being pressed against a base and it is round...so the 'press'ing isn't helping the bonding. But, I just don't like the feel of the glass moving /flexing against the ball as I work.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 14, 2009
8:36 PM

Post #6819286

missin, how's that bb doing? Did you try the weld bond? all has been quite here so I figured you may be done with it by now, LOl, and the more I re-read your problem about the glass" flexing" or "moving", if I understand you correctly, put the glue on first, let it set for a few minutes, than put your glass pieces on it, they should stick pretty good, and when the ball gets grouted, your pieces are on it for good, as grout is what holds the finished piece together. Sorry about not staying in touch here, It's summer and the gardens are growing more weeds than anything else and I got to many things going at once and can't seem to keep up with it all, even though I love everything I'm doing. Let me know how your project is going, Ciao, Jami

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 14, 2009
9:28 PM

Post #6819506

oops, I meant to post a picture here, I got a little bit done on my table, and thought I'd post a picture of it, in progress, it's taking awhile, but like i said, too many things I enjoy doing, it's summer and I'm loving life.

Thumbnail by jamibad

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 28, 2009
5:45 AM

Post #6874306

I have finished the top, now I need to start the sides, here's where I'm at and I'm wondering, where do i go from here, finish it all or just the top!!!

Thumbnail by jamibad

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 8, 2009
10:33 PM

Post #6923883

It is beautiful just the way it is. I'm sure your creative side will kick in
and you will finish it all. I am new at this Mosiac but love the way it
looks. So you use the glue to hold the pieces in place , then grout over the top. Is that correct?
I have a butterfly that I am putting the colored gems on. I glued them using Jewelry glue.
I hope this works as well as your weld bond.(have to get some of that) Everytime I come back to
Dave's I find some fun thing to do; or grow. Such helpful people too.
Does the glue have to be absolutely dry? Instead of grout, I am going to use cement. That should
work to, don't you think? So much fun. Thanks
Verfkwas
Pretoria
South Africa

August 12, 2009
9:55 AM

Post #6937566

I think you should leave it as is - the two different textures make it interesting. Love you design!

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 13, 2009
6:37 AM

Post #6941265

ridesredmule, the idea behind mosaic art, as I studied it on here , the internet, The weld bond glue holds your glass, or ceramic tile in place, and tan when you grout, the grout creeps up around the sides and spaces of your ceramic/ glass and tends to set it in a very hard foundation. I'm going to post a picture of the table top., which I just grouted a day or two ago, the grout holds the pieces in, no way should they fall out. And the weld bond is an interior/ exterior glue, it goes on looking like Elmer's glue, but it drys clear, and very strong!. Thanks to all for the compliments I'm going to put up a picture of the finished table top, and no, I didn't finish the outer edges, and I did a Black Grout, and here in the picture after this one is a bowl I just finished up for a friend using the same grout. Let me know what you all think!!!

Thumbnail by jamibad

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 13, 2009
6:41 AM

Post #6941274

and this picture is of the snack bowl I'm making for a friend, here again, it's not done, but I'll post the finishing touches!

Thumbnail by jamibad

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 13, 2009
6:54 AM

Post #6941295

Let me explain here to any one new doing mosaics, glue holds your favorite gems / Glass / ceramic on to the background that your gluing to, but once done gluing, the grout is what holds the whole piece of art work together. The best way to explain this is look at a back splash in a kitchen. You glue your tiles unto the walls, than after it drys,you grout the spaces!, And always remember to mist your work everyday, after grouting, with water, so you don't get cracks in the grout!

Here are 2 stepping stones and a birdhouse, all mosaic!!!

Thumbnail by jamibad

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 13, 2009
2:31 PM

Post #6942110

jamibad, your work is beautiful. I was going to try to download one of my butterflies but my computer is dragging today.
I sure do thank you for the information it is very helpful. I have done a little glass but mostly gemstones. I do butterflies
stepingstones, but you sure couldn't step on them. :) You would slide off. Now I am putting wires in them so I can hang
them up. Much better. If you look, you will see one of my butterflies in another discussion here. Will try to post a picture later, maybe computer will be faster. Thanks again.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 18, 2009
3:23 AM

Post #6959361

I haven't been here for a week, been on the other coast of Florida, visiting my granddaughter, and now getting ready to hunker down for a hurricane or 2, or darn , here we go again, they make a mountain out of a mole hill, and i guess there goes my garden should it hit, but back to the subject at hand, mosaics, I'm just finishing up the few pieces I posted here, and as soon as I finish, I'll post the pics here. ridesredmule, I looked for your butterfly but couldn't find it, did you get your computer fixed? I'd love to see it! Thanks for your compliments!!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 18, 2009
1:02 PM

Post #6960277

I'l just show you one here. That should do, HUH?
I wil take a pic of one I put the glass in but this
gives a general idea of what I do. Let me know what
what you think.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 18, 2009
9:58 PM

Post #6962093

jamibad, how can you be so patient to wait for the glue to dry? Do you have several projects going at the same time?
After I put the glue on I can't wait to start with the grout. I am working on the another butterfly, also got a frog and turtle
sitting. Can't wait to do mosiac on them. Will take pictures to see. Hope you all don't get bored with them.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 19, 2009
1:24 AM

Post #6962738

rides, put the weld bond on a small area,if your working on a curved surface, as it slowly dries, stick your tile/glass to it and it should stick with out sliding, as in the bowl I just finished grouting, I'd lay it in my lap, flat on the side I was working on, and as soon as the pieces take hold, you can turn and go to another area, as for flat surfaces, no problem, the tiles stay where you put them. the weld bond drys with in 24 hour's. "clear and hard" you can grout after your finished your project. I usually do a few pieces of art, than grout, as it's a messy job, that I hate!

your Egyptian lady is very nice looking, your using the round stones, and leaving a larger area to grout than I do. The grout tends to crack up and fall out, doesn't it? If you look at a tiled floor, or a tiled back splash, you see either a 1/8" line of grout around your tiles, and on the floor, where much larger tiles are used you see a 1/4" grout line. I use this concept in my work, the smaller the grout area, the better your art will hold up. Grout is like a sponge, it sucks everything into it, and even air can cause it to crumble, otherwise, using glass and ceramic tile, even the raised marble type glass your using, that is non porous, there for, nothing will stick to the top of it or be sucked into the material, by grouting around the edges, and using a very thin gout line or space between your marbles/glass/tile, you'll hold them in place, and keep the grout in place also. Also, did you know to mist your art after it's been grouted, for a few days, this keeps the grout curing and to prevent cracks from showing up in your artwork. lesson 101 in grouting, LOL, hey, if what your doing has worked for you, maybe you can teach me too.
When doing a mosaic, I have to say it but, I'm anxious too, but I want the work to be here long after I'm gone to another place in the sky, and I believe the Egyptians created this type of art, and it has lasted thru the years, (and I know they didn't have weld bond back than.) lol. And I never get tired of looking at some one elses work, it's a pleasure I enjoy, and I learn new ideas! Can't wait to see more of your work. The idea is to enjoy what you do. I'll have to go dig out my flower pots i have stached, and picture frames too, as I do mosaic on any thing I can get my hands on, next will be this horse my hubby found in someones trash, I painted it, but the weather took it's toll on it, so now it'll be a mosaic project, to be started this winter. I need to order enough glass, from e-bay of course, to finish it. I'll check back in, and hope to see some pictures. ciao, jami

Thumbnail by jamibad

gnkr2000
Garden City, MI

August 25, 2009
1:09 PM

Post #6986065

Here are a few stepping stones I have made, lots more sitting in the yard.

Thumbnail by gnkr2000

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 25, 2009
5:37 PM

Post #6986959

I love the frog. Like the rose to, but I love frogs. Did great.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 29, 2009
11:41 PM

Post #7002682

gnkr2000, I love your work ! Very nice. Are you grouting or are you using a form to pour cement, than place your tile before it hardens? Your work looks so neat and pretty, I need help in getting to that point, where it looks so professional. I've been using pavers my hubby buys, and than gluing my stone into place, than grouting. I also have to paint the sides with acrylic paint to make it have that " clean look" the way yours does. I have a form, that you put cement into, and when it dries, you lift the form and move it to the next area you want land scaped, I'm thinking to do this, and insert my glass/tile as I go, for a path to the pond in my yard????

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

August 30, 2009
4:30 PM

Post #7004759

Pokeing in a comment. That would be neat to make a path decorated going to your pond. You could sink the stones or marbles in deep enough to not come out and it would be very pretty.
gnkr2000 did do a great job with her stepping stones, They are so cute. Do you have trouble with the stones coming out in the winter. Especially marbles. I just thought about it, this is before I ever glued anything. Hmm...that may have been the roblem but we have more winter, i don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not.
phurst886
Naperville, IL

September 15, 2009
7:32 PM

Post #7067619

I have not made any mosaic projects, but I would like to give it a try. I would like to know what's the best (or most cost effective) way of getting glass/ceramic/gem pieces for the projects?

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2009
8:26 PM

Post #7067814

That is a good question. I started out with the gem stones and found a mirror that someone had thrown away. You can go to Michael's or JoAnn if you want to buy a mold. To start out, you can make a mold out of an old cake pan, be sure to spray it very good with Wd40 or Pam cooking oil as a release agent for your concrete. I use just the cement and sand mix-NO ROCKS! After the mold sets; and you take it out you can decorate. I'm sure there will be others that will help guide you through this. Type in Stepping sones and learn a lot from that too. I hope this helps. I started mine wout the molds from Michael's. You can get several there or even Hobby Lobby is a good place too.
MizMack
Tallahassee, FL

September 28, 2009
8:56 AM

Post #7111766

I am giving a lot of thought to starting my first mosaic project. I plan to cover the top of a concrete bench with butterflies made from some stained glass someone gave to me. I have learned a lot by reading your comments. I have one question. Back in June or July you said you use polyurathane to coat your outside projects. What brand of polyurathane do you use? Is it an exterior type? I have used several exterior polyurathane brands on other outdoor projects. They have all turned an amber color and made my project look dull.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

October 4, 2009
8:06 PM

Post #7134311

Mizmack, sorry , I haven't been paying attention to the computer lately, too busy trying to catch up on outside chores, the cooler weather has moved in, thank you lord, and so, to answer your question, I use the minwax interior poly on my mosaics, I never looked at the can before, just picked up the clear poly and put it on after my projects were done. I haven't noticed a peeling effect on anything that's in the yard so You may want to decide for your self what you'd like to use. Also I don't use it on "all" my projects, just on things I use paint on. It holds the paint colors on. For instance, my birdhouses I do, Where the glass/ ceramic tiles meet, after I grout, to give my project a finished look, I paint the edges, using acrylic paint, than to seal it, I use the poly. If your doing a mosaic and have done a good job with your gluing and grouting you really need not seal the project. You can also learn a lot on this subject by goggling the subject. I used the interior poly on my metal stuff in the yard, to keep the salt air from rusting the items out, and they too turned cloudy, I think it's the sun, your in Florida also, so that may be the problem. I live 2 blocks off the beach, and try to salvage everything to keep from having to replace things every year, I even used it on my grill,( not the hot parts of course) and it has done it's job. Let us see some pictures of your bench as you do it, sounds like it will be a nice piece once finished. here's a butterfly table top I just finished up and grouted, I still have plenty of work to do on it yet, the edge needs to be finished, and from there the legs and underside, just got to hot to work in my shed, but will get back to it, now that the weather is getting cooler.

Thumbnail by jamibad

MizMack
Tallahassee, FL

October 23, 2009
10:50 AM

Post #7199726

As you can see, I also haven't been paying attention to the computer lately. I appreciate your response. I think when needed I will also use the minwax interior. I haven't started my project yet. Too much to do in the fall. Your butterfly table top is beautiful, and inspires me to get started. Thanks.
scarediecat
Ashland City, TN

October 23, 2009
11:10 PM

Post #7201625

Jamibad...could you post a photo of the stepping stones out in your walkway. Your work is beautiful and I'd like to see it in it's final destination. I can imagine how beautiful the walk way is.

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

October 27, 2009
6:14 AM

Post #7212730

To All who have been chatting away here, please excuse me,I've been very ill, but I'm always watching whats going, and I'll post pictures as soon as I can. It's October , but feels like July, so hot, but I'll take the pics as soon as possible. I'm excited to see that everyone is so excited about the mosaics!!! I feel like yuck, so, will be back when I'm up to writing on here. When it comes to the art world, it's all good, Art is art, no one should doubt their ability, do what comes from the heart!!!! I miss working on my art, miss chatting here, I'll be back, and in the mean time you all are inn my thoughts, Thanks for the words of praise!!!!! Lil jami

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

October 27, 2009
6:50 AM

Post #7212775

scarediecat, here's a walking stone/ stepping stone that hasn't been put down yet, in a pathway!
I like to advertise and sell my products, but since you asked,I feel a short answer should be addressed, I'm not feeling well, these days, but want to stay active in DG, Sorry for my response, but I have had a lot luck selling them, and am not trying to do that here "you know the rules" I 'll send pics as soon as I can of my walkway. But, this is what I make for walkways! If you like it, or are interested we can go to daves E-mil and discuss it. Thank you for your interest!!!!

Sincerely, Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad

scarediecat
Ashland City, TN

October 27, 2009
12:32 PM

Post #7213040

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Your work is beautiful. You should rent a booth at a flea market or go by one of those places that sell outdoor concrete garden art. I do ceramics/pottery and several of those places have asked me to bring my flower pots, stands, etc. to them and they would sell them on commission. I'm fixing my kiln right now so that hasn't gone anywhere. But I'll bet you could get a following if you put work like that out there. Also you wouldn't have to worry about the postage:)
awennerlind
Lubbock, TX

June 12, 2010
8:37 PM

Post #7883413

Beautiful work everyone! I am so impressed. Just a few questions. Where do you get your beautiful glass? (I know that it can get expensive) How do you cut it? and are you using mastic to glue the pieces down? Is there a favorite kind of grout you use?

Sorry I have so many questions! This is just something I could really find myself getting into. :-)

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 19, 2012
4:17 PM

Post #9211763

WoW, It's been sometime since I've visited this thread. Here it is July 19, 2012 ! 2 years. But, I had a great time in Thailand, Phuket, Kamala Beach. We sold everything during 2010 to move there with our expectations being gone for 5 years. I never could get on Craigs List from there, so left my subscription run out, and this is a story for another forum, but we have returned, and I just renewed for Dave's Garden, and it feels good to be back. I have 1 piece of furniture I finished with mosaic glass, and thought I'd put a picture up, and see what everyone is doing since we last talked or shared our work. I can tell you this, the mosaic's I saw while in Thailand were very impressive, and I have picture's to go through so I can post some here. But for now, I gave this piece to a friend of mine before we left, and she surprised me by giving it back, as something from my old life as we say it now. I'll let you know when and where I'll set up my "travel forum" so you can see what we did while in the "Land Of Smiles" Here is my only piece of mosaic art, as I sold the rest during our yard sales, and through Craigs List.
Hope to hear from everyone! Glad to be back in sunny Florida, just keep that darn cold away during the winter's!!!

Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad
Click an image for an enlarged view.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

July 19, 2012
5:10 PM

Post #9211806

Beautiful!!!!
biddy52
BROOKFIELD
Australia

July 23, 2012
5:25 PM

Post #9216278

gnkr2000 wrote:Here are a few stepping stones I have made, lots more sitting in the yard.

I realise this is an old post - but I think your stepping stones are amazing! Love the frog!

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 8, 2013
12:46 PM

Post #9476221

getting ready to start a table top! Here is a picture of it before I start it!

Thumbnail by jamibad

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 29, 2013
7:11 PM

Post #9501926

Keep it going .

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 30, 2013
7:03 AM

Post #9502480

digger, it's still sitting where it has been, empty, I've too much to do in the gardens right now, but I do walk by it everyday and think to myself, I need to get started, but, still, it sits empty. OK, The garden is finished, everything is growing, so I should be able to get started. I'll post as soon as I do! Wish me luck! lol!! Jami
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 30, 2013
1:29 PM

Post #9502996

Planted 8 toms in haybales today . Our well broke last night so no water . Serviceman came out , replaced cutoff valve , some pipe , Gone in 30 minutes . Only charged 100.00 , Can't believe we got out that cheap . D H couldn't break the pipe loose and it would have meant a trip to town for another cut off . 100.00 was well worth it .
I bought 200.00 worth of stained glass last year , haven't done anything with it yet . Saving blue beer bottles to break . So much I want to do , so little time .

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 1, 2013
9:44 PM

Post #9504926

digger, I know what you mean, I want to get started, but can't find the spare time, ouchhhh! Now, I ordered new bedroom linens, which means painting is in my near future, new curtains, new somethings!!! Just haven't figured it out yet, but I did get a 10 piece bed ensemble, which means I have to change lots of stuff. I have burgundy, green and black, going to lavender, green and black! I don't know what I was thinking at this time, except I liked what I saw in a magazine, and decided to go with it! I'll have to take a before and after picture! Anyway, I will start my table!!!! Tomorrow!!! LOL!
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 2, 2013
12:23 PM

Post #9505543

Tomorrow never comes . It's always still today . LOLTake before and after photos for sure . My camera started whitening out the pictuRES , nEED TO HAVE IT LOOKED AT .

wind

wind
Mount Laurel, NJ
(Zone 7a)

May 11, 2013
4:45 AM

Post #9516567

enjoyed looking at all your mosaic art pieces. I'm trying to get motivated to do some antique watering cans and a butterfly garden border. It is almost impossible to find the time. I'm going to have to come up with a different strategy to make the time...

thanks for some inspiration

love mosaics!!
southgal

May 11, 2013
9:52 PM

Post #9517445

Those are very neat looking and awesome..
622Dixie
Boynton Beach, FL
(Zone 10b)

February 5, 2014
2:21 AM

Post #9762719

Thanks to all of you for your informative and inspiring posts. I am positively itching to get started. I nearly gave away my colored glass marbles (to use in vases), but now I will use them.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 263 Feb 18, 2014 11:30 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America