Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter: Macrame Hanger

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging PlanterReplies: 3, Views: 33
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Linda4cats
North Tonawanda, NY

June 2, 2009
2:07 AM

Post #6628820

Your Directions and pictures for the basic plant hanger were clear and easy to follow. Other directions had my brain in a knot. I haven't done macrame since the '70's. Thanks for your help. I plan to make more!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 2, 2009
12:44 PM

Post #6630256

Ahhh...we must be about the same age. I learned in the early 70's as well.

Glad the instructions were helpful!
DianaG
Mexico
Mexico

September 10, 2009
10:32 PM

Post #7048985

Hi Melody,
I've just finished my first macrame ever and I joined the forum just to say THANK YOU for sharing these easy instructions!!!!! I'm kind of in shock that I was able to do it, but very happy. Macrame always appeared to be hard to do. I love this site.
Thanks again,
Diana

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 10, 2009
10:44 PM

Post #7049035

Welcome Diana! We're thrilled to have you with us.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all...we have lots of friendly folks who will love to show you around.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
great directions and pics Dutchlady1 15 Mar 12, 2008 11:42 AM
Thank You MOM4OWLS 2 May 15, 2008 3:11 PM
You are a bloomin' genius skeeler 1 Mar 7, 2008 9:56 PM
hanging tables donnalegare 0 Apr 15, 2008 10:52 PM
hanging tables wormfood 2 Jul 3, 2008 5:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America