Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2009
11:52 AM

Post #6630089

Well here we are, the month of June and a new GPS4.

We got a lot of rain last night. 2.5 inches so that ought to make things grow and get humid.

I need to do some catch up work. Not sure where I am gonna start today so will come back after a trip to the Cafe.

Thumbnail by BLOSSOMBUDDY
Click the image for an enlarged view.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2009
12:55 PM

Post #6630291

Here is the link from where we came!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/982535/

And welcome June...at the GPS4

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2009
6:21 PM

Post #6631750

I got this from DIRTYGIRL&! - I love it. She called it a BABY SUN ROSE! I think I am going too bump it up to a hanging basket. I am soooo hoping it will winter over as a houseplant. And hope to also take cuttings of it!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2009
6:32 PM

Post #6631789

Well, I bumped the baby sun rose to a hanging basket and it now has more room to grow.

Also made a hanging basket of creeping Jenny. Terri said that they do it in her neck of the woods so I thought I would give mine a try. Had to stick a lot of starts in it.. so maybe in a few days we can take a look at it as it settles to growing. It is not very pretty now!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2009
9:19 PM

Post #6632517

The creeping Jenny grows in a very wet place in the garden and is often under water so I guess there is no such thing as overwatering it!

Well here is the baby sun rose.

Looks like the begonia, the coleus and the blue hydrangea cuttings I took, are growing. The mother plants are growing well too so I think I just might strike some more of those.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
2:28 AM

Post #6639066

Between yesterdays rain and today. we got somewhere between 3.5 to 4 inches. I hope it clears up. The hub told me that we have a Baltimore oriele nest out in the prairie and I want to take a looksee!

Finally got my new Blue hydrangea planted in the garden. I did take a few more cuttings to root off of it and have a few started too that I bumped up to bigger containers.

Bumped up some tomatoes to hanging baskets. I think I did about 15 of them with three in the basket. I am hoping these are cherry tomoatoes. They were volunteers in the gardent where the cherry mater was last season.

I dug up 4 baby snowball bushes, 3 honeysuckle vines, one sweet autumn and potted them.

We planted 15 green hostas that were in pots to a new garden bed, transplanted about 32 more hostas from another bed. Dug two evergreens and moved them to the new bed.

Planted one snowballbush to another bed. Put in some variagated hosta in that bed.

Moved some daylilies to the sitting garden and moved some containered hostas to the wood box there.

I made some coleus cuttings and also did a flat of mum cuttings.

We planted 13 aussie willows and watered them and the plants we potted.

I weeded the tomato patch and pulled weeds from the container plants.

I'd say we had a full day. And yep, there is a nest back there where the hub said. We are not fully sure if it is a baltimore oriele or possible some other bird that will weave a similiar nest. We did not see the parents yet.

We did see some 60 plus finches going at the seed that the birch tree has dropped and as the day went on, the number of birds there keeped getting larger! What a sight to see so many yellow birds and their mates and also some red finches!

Here is that creeping Jenny I started.. its a tad dirty yet. I think I am gonna set this and the baby sun rose out in the rain.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
3:11 AM

Post #6639347

just the veiw east of the GPS! The spiderwarts are making their show!

I dont mind these taking over. They seem to compliment the wildflower theme going on here in the garden and go nicely with the domestics as well.

This message was edited Jun 4, 2009 6:40 AM

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
12:41 PM

Post #6640238

Here are the new cuttings...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
1:38 PM

Post #6640470

Going to start off the day pertty much like yesterday and check on the work done and water. Looks lioke a sunny day!

The cuttings look fine. I always seem to have good luck in taking cuttings after a rain and when the cooler weather is.

The vines perked up in the pot and so to did the snowball bushes. Pic from left to right are the honeysuckle vines, the sweet autum and then the snowball bushes and the white flower is a yarrow.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
2:05 PM

Post #6640614

Here is KONG coleus. It is getting huge. I am afraid I dont have a bigger pot so I hope it will be happy.

Looks like its past time to snip those chives. The chives in the black pot are in a 4 inch pot to give a better idea on how big KONG is so far. I expect that coleus to get much larger. Hope the cuttings I took will make it and I hope to winter them in the house as a house plant.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
5:18 PM

Post #6641513

Well here is my smaller coleus...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 4, 2009
5:29 PM

Post #6641546

The mixed bag of begonias that I took cuttings from. There is white, red, pink and another pink.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
1:38 PM

Post #6645313

Here are the tomatoes we planted and the pepper pots.. oh ugh.. the pic is blurred.. sorry on that.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
1:48 PM

Post #6645372

Some of the hanging tomato baskets... this is something new I am trying with cherry tomatoes.. hope this works!

There are three in a pot...to which I expect will be too many, but we can always trim the plants if it overwhelms the basket!

Wish me luck on these.

I got the idea from an upsidedown hanger grower kit I saw in the store and got to thinking, just put them in a hanging basket.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
1:52 PM

Post #6645396

Here is the blue hydrangea we planted in the garden - its called actually - ENDLESS SUMMER

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
2:02 PM

Post #6645447

Herer are the green hosta transplants and the two ever greens. The evergreens are reall small and the hostas will cover the wood edge of the bed when grown. Actually when we are done it will have emerald blue creeping phlox hiding the wood edge so we will not see the booboo in the wood where we put the joining peice. Sometimes when on a budget we gotta fudge things!! LOL!

Goodness knows how we are on a budget.. if we had money we would be "dangerously" gardening with so many new things!! But we are frugal. We use many recycleds in our building and decorating here.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
2:10 PM

Post #6645482

Here is one of the first cuttings I took of e Endless Summer.. it has a small flower bud starting. I put it in the original pot I got the parent plant of. The parent is the one above in the garden.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 5, 2009
2:18 PM

Post #6645511

Here are the rest of the Endless Summer cuttings. I just started. They are looking good this morning.

To the right are some coleus starters and to the back is a flat of mums started the other day.

I best get to watering things around here and catch up on some more stuff we are behind on. Its going to be a really short day here.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 6, 2009
4:46 AM

Post #6648843

Discovered this pretty red snap with the yellow "lip" today!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 6, 2009
5:15 AM

Post #6648884

Grape seedlings I started on 4/29/09, just now sprouting! When they first came up I thought they were weeds and almost pulled them!

They are a puirple tasty grape, much like a concord..but not!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2009
12:19 PM

Post #6657754

light pink petunia

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2009
12:22 PM

Post #6657762

pink pink

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2009
12:25 PM

Post #6657778

PURPLE... the color is a tad off.. it is not blue.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2009
12:28 PM

Post #6657789

Well, I got the stuff in the GPS watered and it looks like it rained last night with more to come so I am not watering containers.

We finished cleaning the animal shelter last night so have plenty of organic fertilizer for the next garden. I am so glad to be done with that chore. This is the latest we have ever finished.

I need to be digging some plants out, but the rain has got me delayed again. So I guess I will be working on logging and updating today.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 10, 2009
11:26 PM

Post #6670395

Been a delightful day today.

Got some more tomato baskets made.

Dug up and divided a huge Stella de Oro that gave 10 very nice divides and delivered them to the garden area they are going into.

I moved some more annuals to our sitting area, we watered and moved some more baskets to our little garden area.

Loooks like the weed kill we did a few days ago is taking its affect so I will be able to stick a few more tomatoes in the ground.

We took a tour of the ranch and took more photos of wild flowers and garden blooms.

The potatoes are up, but not all.. just some. I think we will be lucky to get anything off of them being they went in so late, but time will tell.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 11, 2009
1:52 PM

Post #6672862

Well, here we go again! Today we are at 1.5 inches of rain and water standing everwhere. Going to be interesting later what we will see on the ranch tour.

I need to dig turtleheads today. And get another clump of Stella pulled and divided.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

June 11, 2009
2:17 PM

Post #6672952

Hi Blossom, You've been busy! How is the Kong Coleus doing?
Good luck with the cherry tomatoes, they will need lots of water with 3 sharing a hanging basket!
My Begonias are starting to show a couple of leaves now and I have some snapdragons ready to go out.
Is that a day lily in the last plant picture? Very pretty!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 12, 2009
3:23 PM

Post #6678001

Tep, that is Stella de Oro daylily in the last pic. I got another 10 divides from another clup I pulled yesterday and have 5 more clumps to dig out. Sheesh, I just may get enough for my dogleg bed on the border! Thats where the new plants are going! Moved those fromthe greenhouse this morning..

Looks like the turtle heads are going to go to IRISH.

I took some cuttings of the coleus. Momma Kong looks like a bloom is forming. I need to transplant some of the coleus cuttings already. Thansk for reminding me by asking.

I have 37 hanging cherry tomatoes. Guess time will tell how they do. Yup, water them just about daily and they have plenty of organic manure in them and so far looking nice and healthy. Cant wait to see them hanging over! I also have about a dozen beefer tomatoes in pots.. jeez, I dont know what to do with those yet...should I bump them to bigger pots or plant them?

I only had a few begonias and their cuttings are not doing as well. Might have a couple new plants. Terri, have you tried them as houseplants? Like keeping them through winter?

I just pruned my snaps back and hope they get bushy now.

Well weather wise we had your London fog. Could hardly see this morning and it is slow to lift. Hope it does not get humid.

Finally got my new fern planted and I dug out a daylily that I have had for 5 or 6 years now and has not done squat. It was Blueberry Sundae and was amorphadite plant. Dang too because I paid good money for it and it has never grown or bloomed. Soooo very disappointed.

Well, guess I better get digging.. I feel like I am doing exersizes. 1-2-3-4-5 more stella to go... then I am gonna have to start replanting them .. right now, the divides are only going to pots.

... heres KONG, last I shot it!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

June 13, 2009
1:35 AM

Post #6680282

Hi Blossom, I'd plant the beefy tomatoes, easier to look after in the ground and they don't dry out as quickly as pots do here.
I don't have any Begonia houseplants, my Mum has a few nice ones. The corms I planted are very slow!! Guess it's just not warm enough yet.
One of my snapdragons has opened, it's salmon pink... yuk! It should be bright red and yellow.

Keep up the good work mate!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 13, 2009
1:25 PM

Post #6681765

LOL! Salmon pink... awww mate thats not too bad, it will grow on ya!!

I dug three clumps of Stellas yesterday and still have to divide them. Been moving my matoer baskets around the hoop house trying to get them spaced for when they start crawling over the pot!

Looks like more rain.

I got a parcel at the PO so gonna go run down there and get it. Hope the postal monsters did not do it an injustice as DIRTYGIRL71 said she sent me some more Baby Sun Roses which are adorable! Oh boy oh boy!!! Gonna make more baskets! Im really haninging it up this year! LOL!

Well, catch ya in a while!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 13, 2009
4:10 PM

Post #6682254

Got the parcel... awesome! DIRTYGIRLS arrived in fine shape!Gonna have several new baskets going with these plants she sent me! Must get potting!

There are the baby sun roses and some spiderplant starts! *GRIN*!~

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 14, 2009
2:12 AM

Post #6684196

Well, I ended up witn 4 new baby sun rose baskets and I just love them! They are shown below!

Today I finished out also doing the Stella de Oro divides. Put up 23 more new plants of those. I figure I need about 500 for another bed I am working on in the future. First I have to finish the one projegarden though that the new divides are heading for.

We pruned some trees, cleaned up some debris and watered all the containers. Got all the hanging baskets moved to where they are going to hang for the season. I am supposed to be gettign some loofa seed.. I am thinking I just may try them in hanging baskets and let the vines creep down to the hoops of the hoop house. Dont know if it will work, but am gonna give it a go!

Well here are the new baskets of baby sun rose. They should settle in nicely and take off growing in no time!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 15, 2009
4:24 AM

Post #6688682

Today we did hay. That took the day.

I have a huge clump of Siloam Ethel Smith on the bench waiting for me to divide.

Yanked a purple coneflower out of a clump of Stellas and got it potted. Gonna take it out to the prairie and plant it there along with some columbines and some margarite daisies.

Watered all the containers.

Moved a coleus out to the sitting area. Need to bump up some coleus cuttings to bigger pots.

This message was edited Jun 14, 2009 10:26 PM

This message was edited Jun 14, 2009 10:28 PM

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
2:44 AM

Post #6698716

Still need to do the Siloam divide... bumped up a bunch of coleus and potted to baskets the new pink petunias I got in today. I scored a $2 deal on a flat of them.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
2:47 AM

Post #6698737

Then I also scored 10 herbs at 25c each...

the Petunias went into hanging baskets and the herbs went part to a hanging basket and the rest were potted seperat for a culinary potting arrangment on the patio table. I also bumped up the coleus cuttings.

We lost some hay today due to rain.

Will have to take some pics tomorrow. I need to log some bloomers to the June 2009 In the garden... Follow me!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
11:29 AM

Post #6699703

This was what they looked like before transplanting to those bigger pots. Man what a deal!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
12:30 PM

Post #6699875

Well, once again we have had some rain. Looks like a half inch. The plants are just jumping our of their pots and the ground and everythingis looking good...well except for the weeds.

Here are the herbs I got in yesterday individually...starting with tri-color sage. I have been looking for this plant for 6 years or better!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
1:04 PM

Post #6700009

Regular sage

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
5:02 PM

Post #6701001

Golden Sage

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
5:12 PM

Post #6701051

Chocolatemint

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
5:16 PM

Post #6701076

Variagated gingermint...I also have this in a hanging basket with pink petunias!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2009
5:34 PM

Post #6701151

Applemint

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2009
5:55 AM

Post #6721569

Pineapplemint

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2009
6:33 AM

Post #6721610

Have some taters growing now.. gonna be a really late crop.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2009
2:44 PM

Post #6722670

Well once again woke up to an inch of rain. We are flooded all over with ponding water.

Watered what plants needed it and got the loofas potted.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2009
9:11 PM

Post #6724464

Need to divide the Siloam Ethel Smith thats on the bench. Been sitting there for a while.. I am backed up here.

Need also to turn the garden bed to get the red bud tree its spot.

To derned hot to do it now. The humidity is a killer.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 24, 2009
3:28 PM

Post #6731878

and besides,...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 30, 2009
2:48 AM

Post #6756684

Well, got some daylilies from beauty girl. Dont know what they are but I potted them and will find out later.

'Have not done much of anything but drag hoses and mow.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

June 30, 2009
11:24 PM

Post #6760583

Need to move some container plants over to the sitting area that will be considered for planting, WATER AND WEED.

i HAVE 3 FLATS OF ANNUALS IN THE gps, THERE IS A FLAT OF MUMS, SEVERAL GRAPEVINES AND MISC. PLANTS.

lOOKS LIKE THE BURROS TAILS FINALLY DECIDED TO START GROWING TOO!...

LOL... looks like my key locked...LOL!

Owell, back to work
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 1, 2009
12:00 AM

Post #6760695

You deserve a (_)? there's one waiting for you in the flowerpot cafe' you know the one on Cyber St?
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 1, 2009
12:06 AM

Post #6760719

ttthaaannkkk youuu! ttterri!

la link ppppleez!!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 1, 2009
12:12 AM

Post #6760742

for goodness sakes... LoL! will have to go and find it... be right back!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 1, 2009
12:13 AM

Post #6760751

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1009158/ (_)?
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 1, 2009
12:17 AM

Post #6760769

And dddddontttt ffffergit mmmmmy ttttoweeeellllllll!

Im streaking here ya know! Silly coma girl! I dashed here to hide from the hungry mmmmmmmob!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 2, 2009
10:44 PM

Post #6769915

Show us your Begonias Luv... LoL!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 3, 2009
12:49 PM

Post #6771985

Will do... gimme a day or so...

show me yer GPS!!!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 4, 2009
9:07 PM

Post #6777843

OK, here are they!...This is the PANK one!

Wheres your GPS mate?

I have a red one coming too, but im not showing you the white one until I peak at yer GPS!! LOL!

Deal? (_____)?

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 4, 2009
9:25 PM

Post #6777912

RRRRa-redd!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
2:31 PM

Post #6784296

lol!! Hold still now my pretty whilst I torture you with others in the mean time!

It is a four oclock, my first in a reallllllly long time!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 6, 2009
2:44 PM

Post #6784359

I have the other kind of Begonias! The ones you start from corms.
Nice 4 oclock!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
2:50 PM

Post #6784393

Coleus

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
2:57 PM

Post #6784414

Thanks! These are wax begonias...I got them from a greenhouse. Only have a very few. First time I am trying them too.

Show me yers!!

Here is a seed marigold from last years crop!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
3:01 PM

Post #6784426

One of the mater baskets... there are about 40 of these started.. so far so good, all about the same size inplant size and a few with flwoers, one has a teeny weeny cherry popper going! LOL!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
3:12 PM

Post #6784510

The mater patch, well part of the garden anyway!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
3:23 PM

Post #6784563

A mato!!! Well one of them anyway, they are sporting quite a few now in that patch!!!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 6, 2009
3:33 PM

Post #6784612

I planted my Begonias! Your toms are looking great, can't wait to eat the first one loL!
My coleus have started to flower, but the plants are not very big!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
3:53 PM

Post #6784708

Me pepper pots! Even got a wee pepper on them! Now thats a first in this garden! Usually I have miserable luck in growing the peppers in the ground so this is the first time I tried containers for them. So far so good. I find the bell peppers do not like all that much sun.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
4:00 PM

Post #6784739

Dainty pank tunia

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2009
4:06 PM

Post #6784774

and last for today, a whiney coloured petunia!

Soz yer saying I gotta wait longer to see yers??? Well, I am still holding out on the white begonia for you! LOL!

Catch you at the cafe! Last one there is a chicken egg!

RUNNNNN!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 8, 2009
3:48 PM

Post #6793223

Here's what it looked like with plants in it !

Thumbnail by terriculture

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 8, 2009
3:50 PM

Post #6793235

Inside..

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 8, 2009
3:52 PM

Post #6793248

Now it's full of junk so here it is from a distance.. lol

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 9, 2009
1:33 AM

Post #6795664

LOL! Aint it the way, one day glorified, the next day a storage closet! LOL!

Well, I dont have any new pics so maybe later this week or early next. I got a hectic schedule. Running my hooves to the bone.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 13, 2009
12:30 AM

Post #6811865

White begonia!! As promised!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 13, 2009
1:26 AM

Post #6812062

Nice !
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 13, 2009
4:36 PM

Post #6814322

Thanks...

Heres the veiw to the GPS... I straighentened things out in there...well, sort of.. I have to get ready for daylily seed picking.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 13, 2009
4:39 PM

Post #6814337

It's looking lovely Blossom! How long do day lilies take to grow from seed to flowering?
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 13, 2009
4:45 PM

Post #6814364

About 3 years to mature at flowering, sometimes it will vary!

...white four oclock!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 13, 2009
10:31 PM

Post #6815743

That's quite a long time! I don't know 4 O'clocks, I don't think they would be hardy here?
I'm looking for white perennials for a new white flower bed next year.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 14, 2009
2:25 AM

Post #6816568

4 oclocks are an annual.. they will reseed profusely iif given a spot to do so. The like shade or partial shade, early morning sun.

Daylilies come in a near white. White temptaton is my fav!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 14, 2009
2:44 AM

Post #6816670

Heres the path (again) case ya missed it! LOL!

Path needs a mow! The purple is my jurassic garden phlox, the wisteria on the arbor too right, then in the back is the jurassic helopsis, the path is bordered with varigated hostam then daylilies and tiger lilies and whatnots!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 14, 2009
7:38 PM

Post #6819084

OK, did some mowing and raking... heres another part of the path

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 14, 2009
7:55 PM

Post #6819155

More of the paths...
varigated hosta integrated with daylilies..

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 15, 2009
4:42 PM

Post #6822779

Well it rained this morning so I did not have to water container plants. Than goodness for that. So I gathered up the pots that died and took them to the GPS to recycle some of the potting soil. ON the way I noticed the baby sunroses needed a pruning so I gathered up some cuttings and made a few more new hanging baskets. I potted up a strawberry basket too.

I have about a dozen of the baby sunrose baskets. I wonder if any will winter over up here. I got them form DIRTYGIRL77 and she is in Florida...I am so hoping because they seem to like the summer here!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 15, 2009
5:07 PM

Post #6822898

The strawberries that beautygirl sent me along time ning berries next year. Never tried it, but I am on a basket kick this year recycling all those hanempty hanging baskets I have accumulated in the storage shed.

I wish I could trade my nursery cans for more baskets! It has been a love to move them about and nopt have to bend over on containers on the ground! Back savers they are.. oops, the secrets out!

The strawberry basket looks a tad bewiltered but it should perk up by tomorrow!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 15, 2009
5:30 PM

Post #6822997

PA pa pa paaaa pahhhhh! Presenting KONG the monster coleus and his buddies! The momma kong is the tallest one (with the spikes) in the background, then her two cuttings, then the boots coleus.. those are the smaller variety... they are also cuttings so are not mature yet.

Daaang that Monty, he had to slither in and leave his hide before he croaked... jeez, derned snake is gonna haunt me for sure.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 15, 2009
6:02 PM

Post #6823112

Hotter than haddes now with the humidity... I think I will head off to the cafe for a cold one.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
1:37 AM

Post #6828847

Well, the tomato baskets are tomatoing! Some got a little bunch of cherries already The rest are flowering. Surprising, they are not hanging down as I thought they might. Well maybe they will eventually! The season is young yet.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
3:47 PM

Post #6830775

The beef tomatoes are starting to turn red. Some of them are absolutely huge, well over a pound each!!

This message was edited Jul 17, 2009 9:58 AM

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
4:00 PM

Post #6830847

The pepper pots are peppering! The green bells are looking good. I am wondering if I should not fertilze them?

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 17, 2009
4:11 PM

Post #6830886

Hi Blossom, All your plants are looking great! Love the coleus collection, will you keep them inside over winter?
Your toms and peppers are growing lovely, won't be long now before you'll be eating them.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
5:15 PM

Post #6831123

Thanks Terri, well heres the first one mate, Consider it payment in kind for yer weed yanking back there... There will be more to share later thats for sure! Looks like a good couple bushels coming on strong from those measly plants!.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
5:21 PM

Post #6831138

LOL! Silly puter...!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 17, 2009
5:35 PM

Post #6831186

Thanks! YAY!!!
Here's some lettuce for ya! I'll make us a salad to share.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
6:35 PM

Post #6831386

Hope you enjoy that mater Mate! On the coleus, I am going to try to winter a few in the house... Dont know how well I will do because I have a great knack of killing things in the home. My house is not really plant friendly for somereason. But I give it awhirl every fall through winter and some make it some dont! I wished I had a full time GPS...that would be awesome, but heating it is a killer.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
6:42 PM

Post #6831397

I never tried growing lettuce. I do cabbages everso often, but not this year.. Your lettuce shure nuff is yummmm!

Got taters out there though... but dont expect much, they went in realllllly late.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2009
10:21 PM

Post #6832181

Well, mate, thanks for helping me weed the mater patch. I think with the exception of that silly red daylily growing in its midst, its pretty well done till picking time!

So whatcha thinking on planting for this fall?

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 18, 2009
2:23 PM

Post #6834264

Oh and heres some begonias for you! I just made the cuttings yesterday so.. in a few weeks they should be well rooted

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 18, 2009
6:23 PM

Post #6834985

4 oclocks...according to the clock in the garden, its quitting time, catch ya tomorrow!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 19, 2009
1:45 AM

Post #6836335

yelllow 4 oclock!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 19, 2009
2:05 AM

Post #6836395

All your plants are growing well Blossom, flowers and veggies.. Great isn't it !!
I don't know if I'm going to do any plants or seeds over winter. What always happens is I start off with good intentions and come Dec, Jan, Feb, it's too cold to venture out to the greenhouse or dark when I get home and they all end up dead. LOL! Usually I sow stuff in the spring when it's easier to look after.
What are you sowing in the Autumn? I may get some ideas from you!

No problem with the weeding, I enjoyed it! You can come and help me on my plot anytime, watering cans only...
LoL. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/987838/

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 19, 2009
6:21 PM

Post #6838141

Will do! I am off for the day so will check out your plot!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 19, 2009
7:55 PM

Post #6838396

It's been raining again today, so I didn't bother going to my plot! Goodness knows how many courgettes there will be, probably a couple of marrows by now LOL!
Enjoy your day off, there will be lots of weeding to do over in my plot next week!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 19, 2009
8:51 PM

Post #6838569

Um, whats a courgette and a marrow?

you need to splain that one to me Lucy!

Well, I am still off, so I guess we just best enjoy the day anyhows!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 19, 2009
8:59 PM

Post #6838590

Oh, courgette = Zuchinni, Marrow = huge Zuchinni lol.

Here's 4 courgettes

and a cucumber!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 20, 2009
2:20 PM

Post #6841350

Awww man, those are superb!

I did not do any zuchinnis or cucumbers. Maybe next year. I was gonna do onions but it was too late after the floods

Well, today I have sunny nice mild weather. I am hoping to finally get that loofa planted in the garden. It looks like maybe I can get it out of its pan without to much root disturbing. I still need to bring up a cattle panel so it can climb on. I am not putting much hope on getting any sponges this late in the season. But never know... Even a little one would be coool!

Well, I have to water all the containers in my garden did we finish your plot in watering yet? I just put some pelleted fertilizer in many of my containers.. so if we are done watering your plot, I will start mine!

Let me get that loofa in first and go get the hoses.. that sure beats doing it by a sprinkler can eh terri! There, I put a wire cage around it so my bunnies do not gobble it up. Its my only lonely loofa!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 22, 2009
6:26 AM

Post #6849768

Forecast is calling for rain... hmmmm we shall see on that. We do need it.If no rain comes I will up and also plant a few and collect seed.have to water the tomaote baskets. I will have to water the plants IN the GPS.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 22, 2009
12:50 PM

Post #6850194

Well, snipped a feew more wax begonias and watered in the GPS.

Its sunny and looks like the rains are outof the question for this morning, but maybe a slim chance of t-storms this afternoon. I best also get digging things.

Here is the cleome from seed I got from plantgeek, they are lovely!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 22, 2009
2:24 PM

Post #6850538

And vine ripening tomatoes.. yes my little terri, the real thing!!!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 22, 2009
5:02 PM

Post #6851215

Well, I got some daylilies dug for some of my traders... finally (YAY!) So some of you whose patience with me has been wearing thin, they are coming. I swear my best laid intentions this year have all gone awry, but I am working diligently on catching up!

I struck some cuttings off of my Endless Summer hydrangea again today. Made four starts...I lost the ones I started earlier in the spring. All but one went to the compost! So maybe these will start. I also took a few more cuttings of the baby sunrose. That plant is doing tremendous here for me!

Well, I have PARDON ME, a cute little red dwarf daylily on the bench here to divied so I best get after it. And then I have to get back to weeding and watering.

This message was edited Jul 22, 2009 4:06 PM

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 22, 2009
10:10 PM

Post #6852331

Well, I got the weeding and the watering done for the day.

Then I lost a belt on the mower. It didnt break, just slipped off so that should be an easy fix. The other problem.. dang it, I busted a hose on the tranny and lost all the transmission oil after I parked the mower in the barn. Gads. What else. Sheesh.

So much for my next job on the mower.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 25, 2009
6:07 PM

Post #6863849

Well, the good news, I got a new camera.. so hopefully mypics will be even better.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 27, 2009
4:02 PM

Post #6871272

Well its another sunny day today. I watered everything and did a little yardwork and weeding.

The grapevines I started from seed in the GPS are doing swell...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 27, 2009
4:23 PM

Post #6871343

Got a few new colues seedlings started.. weird, dont remember planting them, but they appeared on day in a flower pot I had... owell, they look like they wil be nice!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 27, 2009
4:33 PM

Post #6871372

burros tails!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 27, 2009
4:54 PM

Post #6871458

Coleus and begoina cuttings... I did some herbs too, but they are not doing well.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 28, 2009
4:30 PM

Post #6875693

Still need to work up PARDON ME and some trades today. Need to see whos next on my list. I mailed out some yesterday. Gonna mow for a bit first. Need to tidy up the garden paths.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 29, 2009
2:50 PM

Post #6879827

Got 3/10ths rain last nite.

Pruned the hanging baskets. Weeded some containers and had to replant a few that died. Need to get the rest of the annuals out of the GPS.

Tied up the tall grasses that the wind knocked over.

Gonna be a hot one today.

I need to work on daylilies and finish transplanting annuals to yellow pots so I can clear the bench for the next project.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 29, 2009
3:17 PM

Post #6879914

Keeping busy then Blossom? Hows the loofa doing?
Good to hear you got your new camera, great! What are burros tails?
We haven't had a HOT sunny day for weeks here, typically English summer, dull and rainy lol.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 29, 2009
10:26 PM

Post #6881806

Very busy terri! Um welcome back! Heard you were lost in cyberspace! LOL!

Burros tails are a sedum that goes in a hanging basket. Check on Daves plant files.. they are pretty cool, but very slow to grow.

Got some tomatoes for you... a whole jolly red basket full! But it looks like my pics are lost in cyberspace temporarily.. grrr...

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 29, 2009
11:37 PM

Post #6882144

ohhh jolly good show! how splendid! oops ... Mary Poppins took over me LOL.
Shame about your pics, this cyberspace has alot to answer for, very annoying when it all goes haywire!

My Begonias are nearly flowering...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 29, 2009
11:48 PM

Post #6882196

Ok, yer jolly red basket o 'mates went to the Cafe de desperados... but heres a hanger for ya!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 29, 2009
11:55 PM

Post #6882221

Nice! I already collected my tomatoes from there , Thank you!

Here's some onions for you!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 30, 2009
1:45 AM

Post #6882789

Oh thanky, they are loverly!! Need to move over to the July 2009 bloomers
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 30, 2009
5:16 PM

Post #6885210

Found this huge broadleaf weed growing in the bed by the GPS...at first I thought KILL IT! I was about to take aim with some weedkiller and then I got to thinking.. this sure looks like a zuchinni to me! Is it? I am soooo hoping!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 31, 2009
4:09 AM

Post #6887972

Ok, well, no ones letting me know on that big broad leaved weed there.. so I gues I will just keep my fingures crossed and hhope it is.

Remember my tomatoe project where I had volunteer cherry maters come up and that I planted them to hanging baskets.. well, here they are. They are just starting to mater, Some have decided to droop over the pot while others are staying spindly and reaching up. Silly mators!.

I am wondering... some are kind of yellow. I planted many of them in horse manure in the pots, I am wondering if they are "burnt" from the manure or if they need more fertilizer? Dont have a clue. Guess I could add some to a few and see what happens. I think they are fert deprived myself.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 31, 2009
4:23 AM

Post #6888009

Gonna be sowing these...

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

July 31, 2009
1:01 PM

Post #6888776

Hi, sorry missed this yesterday! Yes it does look like courgette, Yay! Looks good Blossom.
I love those ornamental kale, good idea for autumn colour, might see if I can find some seeds and try some too!
You could be right about the tomatoes, maybe they need some soil!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

July 31, 2009
4:47 PM

Post #6889684

Well, I weed killed a patch and might take a few of those hanger maters and plop them in the ground.

BTW, that questionable zuchinni.. it has the makings for a fruit on it so I will be watching it.. almost looks like a dang punkin! Oh please be a zuke!!!

The loofa has a tendril and is ready to grab onto something... but nothing is in reach yet! Hehehehe!

Ok, got potting soil. Need to clean off the bench from the last project... oph oh, make that projects... oh my, ever so behind Blossom am I!

I also need to bump up the grapes to gallon cans and boot them out of the GPS so I can plant them this fall. Finally got a spot for all 12! YAY! Just hope they wil grow. The are purple grapes and very tasty. My first ever trying from seed!

The hub told me about a new daylily farm near us.. Oh oh.. he should have never done that as he knows I cannot resist.. I need to get out to see my daylily guru too. Five plants from here this year just is not enough!! Then I must try to find that newbie! Eeks!

Ok, run run trun, lots for this lame wonan to doo!

(Psst, terri, should we have a kale contest! hehehe... seed starters!)

Ok, what else can we all plant for fall now?????

SW_gardener

(Zone 6a)

August 1, 2009
5:14 PM

Post #6894160

Hi Blossom! I see you've been busy in your potting shed! Terri mentioned you were planting kale seeds which reminded me I have kale seeds too. Mine are called 'Osaka Mix'.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 2, 2009
2:48 AM

Post #6896119

Hi Steven, glad terri could introduce us. Welcome to my GPS. I have not started my kale yet; I will be planting them in my lil greenhouse (alias the Glorified Potting Shed!!) when I get them going. And as for variety, they are just a mixed color variety. no specific name and flowers as on that seed packet above.

I have been AWOL for a day or so so I still have not finished jobs I started a few days ago and as soon as I get caught up, then we will get to the Kale. I asked Terri if she thought we should start a Kale thread. But I dont know if more would join us, but lets see what she thinks!

Anyway, I think I figured out what that huge broadleaf thing above is. Its is not a zuke. Looks more like a volunteer pumpkin! Maybe in a few more days I will have a better id on it, but here is the sport of its fruit!

I am exhauset, I watered all the hanging tomato baskets I have going and fertilized them, Then tried to make sure the plants in each basket were going to go through their proper spaces between the hanger wires. I weeded them and watered them and got to try the old fangled water spout the hub modified for me specifically for doing the baskets! YAY, now my carpal tunnels are better!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:06 AM

Post #6900067

Well, today I got the mater plot watered. I also checked the mater baskets that I fertilized yesterday.. they are perked up a bit. I got the green bell peppers staked. They were so heavy they were falling over in the pots!

I picked daylily pods, cleome seed, four oclock seed and got pink holly hocks harvested.

We took a trip to the bog and I got some neat photos of some new bog plants there.

Did a little mowing and that was about it.

Tomorrow I need to catchup where I left off cleaning the mess in the GPS. Get those grapes bumped upo, Move those remaining tomatoes out of the greenhouse, bump the annuals out and just straighten out whats left so I can get to doing those kale!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:17 AM

Post #6900118

Checked also on the taters.. hm,mmm awful weedy. Need to get them taken care of and sure wish we would get a good rain. They are a tad yellowish being moisture depriced to say the least for being puny.

Then was walking by the asperagus patch I mowed the other day and low and behold, got enough to make dinner for us tonite!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:22 AM

Post #6900138

Tater...

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:34 AM

Post #6900187

Asperagus.. and rudbeckia.. had to take this shot because its unheard of in these parts to see both of these at this time of year. Its rare to have asperagus this late when the becks are blooming!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:41 AM

Post #6900213

Had three new daylily seedlings appear in the garden today.. funny how they were all bi-colors! Here is #1

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
3:47 AM

Post #6900227

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
4:50 AM

Post #6900417

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
5:10 AM

Post #6900460

The catalpas were in full pod today. Hmm, we tried planting these by seed without any luck again.. maybe next spring. They are such a gorgeous tree!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2009
5:18 AM

Post #6900483

Oh, forgot, I moved the excess maters out of the GPS to their staging area.

And I have about 3 new shots of plants down in the bog so will have to po over to the bog thread!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 11, 2009
2:32 AM

Post #6932857

WHERES DA RAIN???
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 11, 2009
5:39 PM

Post #6934947

GA-REEEN PEPPERS!! WHooohooo!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 11, 2009
6:36 PM

Post #6935153

Today I bumped up coleus, begonias and some impatiens to larger pots... The Kale looks like maybe one or two seedlings have sprouted.. I think it is going to be hard to manage them between the heat and watering them.. .

I watered the maters and a few other plants and thats about all I got done. Did collect some seed from the 4clocks though.

Gotta get mowing and need to dig out a couple daylilies
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 11, 2009
11:35 PM

Post #6936169

Hi Blossom, it's all lookin' good! Great peppers whoo hoo!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 12, 2009
12:00 AM

Post #6936264

Thanks terri! I think I will pick the biggest this weekend!

Got my mowing done for the day... I noticed the hub mowed the tater patch.. geuss I will be grubbing taters soon.

I did not get my daylilies dug. I was being pestered by one of Montys realatives...grrrr that blasted snake. He decided to hole up in the clump I was gonna be digging and well that put the kibash on that! He was chasing the frogs and just irritating the heck out of me. He is bigger than Monty too. ugh! Like 3 foot! I need to talk to Geek again to make those blasted things invisible! Been a lot of snakes this year. To which thrills Ole Blossom NOT. Ever since Monty had it in with the mower.. there have been more and mower of his friends pestering me...

so what are you up to terri?
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 12, 2009
12:17 AM

Post #6936319

Yikes !!!!! snakes, be careful !

Well, I'm going to stay with the folks next week so I've been trying to get stuff done around here and at the lottie!
I just hope the rest of the family do the watering and pick and freeze like I've shown them., while I'm away.. lol!

I'm working on an idea for a new thread , 'leaf manipulation' basically having a play with leaves and see what turns out!
Hope to get to the lottie and check on me 'erbs. tomorra.. lol!

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 12, 2009
2:16 AM

Post #6936824

Hehehe! Well that sounds like jolly good fun.

Im gonna try to dig that daylily tomorra and hope that Montys menance is not lurking there. Seems we got a huge run on garter snakes.. they are the black ones with a yellow stripe, but shoot, we had a rat snake earlier.. and he was huge! Course they could be the size of a pencil and that would scare the poo out of me! I just hope they do not hole iup in my pots when it comes time to bring those in the house.. Holy God that would be terrible! Bad enough they terrorize the poor frogs. I hate that. I love frogs!

RIBBBBET! >> got some new pics down at the basket o frogs link!

I have to rake the choppings from today tomorra and mow s'more!

That new leaf thread sounds interesting.. let us know when the link is up!

Well, you have a great day and I will yak at you tomorra! This old dirty dirt water blonde has gotta go scrub!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 12, 2009
5:06 PM

Post #6938748

Well, got one of the daylilies dug this morning. Im hesitating on the other.. derned snake! He best be invisible.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 17, 2009
1:04 PM

Post #6955960

Got a little rain this morning.. finally, but just enough to make it turn off hot and sticky.

Harvested some 4clock , marigold and cleomeseeds this morning and I noticed my vinca basket was getting reallly long! YAY! I wonder if I should not take cuttings off it and...nah...

Watered a few plants and preened a few that needed dead leaves removed.

The loofa is doing great.

The tomaters look perky this morning too and I plucked a few green peppers.

BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 17, 2009
2:40 PM

Post #6956381

Green peppers for the cafe!

SW_gardener

(Zone 6a)

August 17, 2009
5:56 PM

Post #6957194

Nice peppers and I like your vinca!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 17, 2009
10:31 PM

Post #6958251

Great looking peppers Blossom! mine are still small / tiny ...
What flowers will you stuff them with for the cafe? LOL!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 18, 2009
3:38 AM

Post #6959414

SW - that vinca is about 4 plus feet long.. gads I hate to cut it! This is the first year I ever had one that nice! It has impatiens in the basket too! but the impatiens are not doing too good.

Terri, you will have to pop in at the Desperate cafe to see what lurks in those peppers tomorrow!

Hmm speaking of tomorrow, I best remember too tag my two yellowstone daylilies that I potted up.. then I have to finish potting up a couple Kwanzos and move those to where they will be planted later.

The hub wants me to pull sandburs.. ouch!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 18, 2009
5:23 AM

Post #6959655

Why pull sandburs?

If you've got any spare stuffed peppers, the flowerpot cafe at 24 cyber St just opened and we are looking for exciting food .lol!

I'll save some sweet pea seeds for you, these have been great this year.

SW_gardener

(Zone 6a)

August 18, 2009
3:24 PM

Post #6960749

Wow 4 feet! Very nice! I've had that stuff come back before in the garden, sometimes it even makes a flower!

Terri, your sweet peas are amazing! I hope to make a shake or two this afternoon (I need to upstage Milky Joe) and bring it by the cafe.
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 18, 2009
9:57 PM

Post #6962087

LOL! OK, wheres the link to 24?

Yees! Terri, on your knees girl we must pull the stray sand burrs, but please don some welding gloves, they bite! And that why we have to pull them.. we dont need them going to seed!

They are nasty. Very sharp and about the size of a pea each burr. And OMG, what a mess if they get in your pets hair of yours! And
e-ouch if ya get one stuck in your finger...

here is what they look like! The worst thing is is before they bloom, they just look like another tall grass!

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 19, 2009
1:12 AM

Post #6962699

Here's the link Blossom,http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1028020/

upstage Milky Joe? Please do!!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 19, 2009
2:29 AM

Post #6962967

Thank you dear, thanks for helping with the sandburrs... have a great holiday! See you at the rival and the new 24!

Um There will be a new Herrrb opening tomorrow or as soon as I get on with it!

I think I ought to start a new GPS5 too. Poor elle and her dial up.. I know that snail feeling!
BLOSSOMBUDDY

(Zone 5a)

August 19, 2009
3:44 PM

Post #6964655

Well, the new herb did not have a second on the motion, but the gps4 is moving on to GPS5 Should have the link shortly!

WHAAAT A MESS! Half finished projects everywhere. Some days ...OY!

Here it tis! THE LINK!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1029096/

RUN!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cut Flowers and Floral Design Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Cut Flowers and Floral Design Forum dave 40 Apr 24, 2008 2:40 PM
Starting us off Wvdaisy 36 Apr 24, 2007 9:24 PM
My Tropical displays. celt33040 8 Apr 23, 2007 12:26 PM
Articles and tips about processing cut flowers.... gemini_sage 23 Aug 7, 2012 4:11 AM
Vases Lenjo 83 Jul 31, 2008 2:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America