Thumbnail by Debsroots
Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Arrangement 2

Thumbnail by Debsroots
Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Arrangement 3

Thumbnail by Debsroots
South, TX

They are all so pretty, but the birdie is my favorite!

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Thanks....The only one I won a ribbon on was arrangement 1. I got 2nd place on it. It was a lot of fun putting these together.

I also got an "Award of Merit" ribbon on one of my Allium Globemasters.

Deb

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I love them all. The 1st is my fave. What's in it? It looks like irises on top. Did you use floral foam? The bird container is adorable.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

In arrangement 1...I used iris, yellow foxglove, baptisia, and daylily leaves. I painted a small olive can black and used double sided sticky tape to attach it to the top of the candle holder, then put wet floral foam in the can.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Clever! It's so pretty. I love how you used the daylily leaves to trail down.

london England, United Kingdom

Hi Debsroots, welcome! Thank you for showing us your lovely arrangements, well done on getting a place and an award of merit. I love arrangement 2, gorgeous colours and container.
The bright colours for the birdie are perfect too! Hope to see you around here more often!
Terri

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Welcome deb those are all quite the presentation, but must say that #2 is my fav, I just love the container in that one and the purple cloth contrasting the background just sets it off and the lid looks exactly the way I place mine when I have such a container. So glad to have you join us! New ideas are always appreciated here and the birdie is adorable!

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Deb - great arrangements. Like how you used the olive can and doublestick tape. I have a vase that is tall like that - may have to steal your idea of the trailing daylily leaves since I do have daylilies, but they don't make good cut flowers.

london England, United Kingdom

Hi Deb, have you got any more arrangements to share?

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

I'll have to see if I have saved pictures from previous flower shows. If I can find some I'll post pictures of them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.