AuthorContent
belledonna
Hampstead, NC
(Zone 8a)

June 8, 2009
2:18 PM

Post #6658215

Hi,
I recently became Glad Mad and am trying to find out some information about this amazing jewel. I had a flower in my garden and it has been amazing every year in returning. I would like to know where I can go, or any information you have on how they change the colors on the Gladiolus? I am writing a non-ficition piece and will compare the changes of the flower to life events. I wrote a piece last year called "Tickling the Blueberries". I am a student in creative non-fiction writing at UNCW, and love digging in the dirt, like the rest of the group on Dave's Garden. I started with the group over five years ago, but had to stop gardening and everything to take care of my husband during his recovery of brain surgery. He is fine now, so I am returning to the garden. Any thoughts or direction of where to go would be appreciated.

Thumbnail by belledonna
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Gladiolus: Summer's Magnificent Showcase Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love those glads.. Sharran 3 May 26, 2008 11:31 PM
Question darius 2 May 26, 2008 6:13 PM
Great information and pics gessiegail 0 May 26, 2008 6:15 PM
What about those little cormels geegadwah76 1 Jun 13, 2008 12:35 PM
Clarification on bulbs FantasyReef 1 Jun 8, 2009 9:38 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America