PlantFiles: Petunia
Petunia 'Supertunia Priscilla'

Genus: Petunia (peh-TEWN-ya) (Info)
Cultivar: Supertunia Priscilla
Additional cultivar information: (PP19327, SupertuniaŽ series, aka Kerprilcomp)
Hybridized by Kerley; Year of Registration or Introduction: 2007

Thumbnail #6 of Petunia  by rh3708

By Joy
Thumbnail #7 of Petunia  by Joy

Positive kentstar On Jun 24, 2010, kentstar from Ravenna, OH (Zone 5b) wrote:

Absolutely beautiful double lavender colored petunia that flowers abundantly for me. I have it in a hanging basket with some lavender bacopa. It's fragrant too! Smells really nice!

Positive kevanrijn On Nov 8, 2006, kevanrijn from Parkersburg, WV (Zone 6b) wrote:

I just can not believe this petunia. I planted at least 3 of them in late June--potted plants from a local nursery. The area where I planted them has heavy clay soil and a southern exposure. The petunia were in full sun all day. I watered them frequently and well but four weeks after planting them, I had to leave for the summer. I was gone from about the 18th of July to the 18th of October. The plants got absolutely no care while I was gone--and no water except for the rain that fell.

I really thought they would be long gone by the time I returned. But they were still blooming...and they are still blooming today, November 8th, even after several frosts and at least one hard freeze! Most everything else in my garden has gone dormant--but not these feisty petunias! By the way, I'm zone 6B...and it was in the low twenties several nights last week, besides the hard freeze we had a week ago that killed off the last of the marigolds....

Dubuque, Iowa