PlantFiles: Petunia
Petunia 'Blue Frost'

Genus: Petunia (peh-TEWN-ya) (Info)
Cultivar: Blue Frost

Thumbnail #1 of Petunia  by daryl

Thumbnail #2 of Petunia  by cactus_lover

Thumbnail #3 of Petunia  by cactus_lover

Thumbnail #4 of Petunia  by cactus_lover

Positive Sandwichkatexan On Feb 13, 2012, Sandwichkatexan from Copperas Cove, TX wrote:

Planted this in my front flowerbed once in 2007 , And it has reseeded every year always popping up in new places . I hope this year it takes over the flowerbed ! I do not Know if the plant is supposed to be sterile or not come true from seed but in my case it does , only a few solid white flowers every now and then .This year I see little petunias popping up around my sago palm and my agaves . They are to beautiful to be a weed so I just let them colonize wherever they please . Only Blue frost has reseeded for me none of the wave or limoncello do. I have to buy the limoncello every year , They look beautiful next to the blooms of the blue frost . The dark of the blue frost with the yellow of the limoncello really pop . I love how my pure white callas grow straight up through the petunias and complete the show .

Copperas Cove, Texas