PlantFiles: Sweet Corn (SH2)
Zea mays var. rugosa 'Gotta Have It'

Family: Poaceae (poh-AY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Zea (ZEE-uh) (Info)
Species: mays var. rugosa

Kernel Color:
Yellow
White

Positive frankgrn53 On Apr 29, 2009, frankgrn53 from Tuscumbia, AL wrote:

After my father retired he grew a huge garden and was well known in own area for his superb vegetables. Last year he had his seeds ready to plant and he was excited about trying "Gotta Have It" when he passed away. My sister and I grew it and just finished the last ear we had in the freezer and can hardly wait for this years crop. This is by far the best corn we have ever tasted and the sugar content was still there with the last ear we just ate. I know dad's looking down smiling on his last choice. I give this variety a big 10+. Good growth in middle Tennessee and north Alabama.

Tuscumbia, Alabama