PlantFiles: African Evergreen, American Evergreen, Goosefoot Plant, Goosefoot Vine, Arrow Leaf, Arrowhead Vine
Syngonium podophyllum 'Mango Allusion'

Family: Araceae (a-RAY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Syngonium (sin-GO-nee-um) (Info)
Species: podophyllum (po-do-FIL-um) (Info)
Cultivar: Mango Allusion

Inconspicuous/none

Variegated
Veined

By onalee
Thumbnail #1 of Syngonium podophyllum by onalee

By plantattraction
Thumbnail #2 of Syngonium podophyllum by plantattraction

Neutral BonnieGardens On Aug 25, 2013, BonnieGardens from Clermont, FL (Zone 9a) wrote:

This plant has sprounted all over my front yard. It also has grown into the cement block on my house. I pull it off as much as I can but it comes back very fast.
Very prolific grower.

Positive onalee On May 24, 2006, onalee from Brooksville, FL (Zone 9a) wrote:

I LOVE the colors on this Arrow Leaf - if you put it in more sun, it will get more pink. My neighbor has one in a large container that gets full sun during mid-day and is just awesome - growing well over 2 feet high and equally as wide (hanging over the sides of the container). It is a tender tropical, so it does have to be moved indoors for winter here, but it is excellent on the patio for the sping summer and fall! The leaves are also kind of crinkled, which is also a neat feature of this plant. They are super easy to root from cuttings - often you can even find air roots on the stems and that's where I cut to start a new plant.

Brooksville, Florida