Verbena
Verbena x hybrida 'Peaches & Cream'

Family: Verbenaceae (ver-be-NAY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Verbena (ver-BEE-nuh) (Info)
Species: x hybrida (hy-BRID-uh) (Info)
Cultivar: Peaches & Cream

Manchester, Tennessee

Salt Lake City, Utah

Linville, Virginia

On Nov 25, 2012, catlady88 from LINVILLE, VA wrote:

Yes it grows in the mountains of Virginia but I overwinter it in the greenhouse. It does require alot of deadheading and pinching back to make it "not leggy" looking. But the more you do that, the bushier and more flowers you get from it. I love the color peach but they're so many different colors of the verbena there is bound to be at least one that will be an attention grabber! I am also trying to take cuttings from them so I'll have some to share with friends next year. Beautiful hanging basket or windowbox plants!

On Nov 19, 2012, suzettesprouts from Philadelphia, PA wrote:

Verbena was just introduced to me this past summer. Where had this most delightful flower been all my life? It is now one of my absolute favorite flowers now, in my extensive garden. The peach color variety is delicate and striking in any garden. Verbena also comes in a wide range of other colors as well. The colors are true and vibrant. The reds are bright, the purples intense, the white's great for so many different arrangements, for instance, great for container trailer or for hanging baskets. If you are the type of gardener I am and love to deadhead this is the plant for you. Loving this plant as much as I do I have brought it in for the winter. I recommend that you mist it daily with water bottle sprayer and do the underneath parts as they tend to dry out easily, I just lift the tra... read more