PlantFiles: Hybrid Tea Rose
Rosa 'Peach Belle'

Family: Rosaceae (ro-ZAY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Rosa (RO-zuh) (Info)
Cultivar: Peach Belle
Additional cultivar information: (aka Balpeach)

One member has or wants this plant for trade.

Class:
Hybrid Tea

Apricot and apricot blend (ab)
Orange pink (op)

Habit:
Bush

Other Details:

Pruning Instructions:
Blooms on new wood; prune early to promote new growth

From hardwood cuttings
By grafting
By budding

Thumbnail #1 of Rosa  by marsue

Thumbnail #2 of Rosa  by marsue

Thumbnail #3 of Rosa  by marsue

Thumbnail #4 of Rosa  by marsue

Positive Beau_1 On May 24, 2009, Beau_1 from Lafayette, LA wrote:

I am a novice to the field of growing roses. On a whim, I bought this one when I saw it; the blooms were impeccable. Rave comments from others persuaded me to buy the remaining three at the nursery. Masses of blooms begin early spring and subside in late fall. These four bushes make me appear to be a professional grower. One day, I decided to count the blooms, and stopped at 175. I have several friends who want this rose variety, and it has been impossible to find to date. I have spent hours looking for it on line to no avail. The plant label directed me to the grower -- who had a web site, but had gone out of business. These are hearty, healthy plants -- not a single problem. Purple, orange, and red annuals planted below them make a stunning sight. I want more if anyone knows where I may order them!

Positive marsue On May 24, 2008, marsue from Isabella, MO (Zone 6b) wrote:

We bought this rose in the spring of 2007. We had trouble with it at first--it had black spot and I had to defoliate it and spray it but it came back and by the end of the season was blooming nicely. In the spring of 2008 it started out great and is still doing great--no black spot! I am well pleased with this rose.

Cabot, Arkansas