PlantFiles: Tomato
Lycopersicon lycopersicum 'Cobra'

Genus: Lycopersicon (ly-koh-PER-see-kon) (Info)
Species: lycopersicum (ly-koh-PER-see-kum) (Info)
Cultivar: Cobra

» View all varieties of Tomatoes

One member has or wants this plant for trade.

Growing Habit:

Leaf Type:
Regular Leaf

No positives

Negative Inn On Jan 15, 2013, Inn from Tacoma, WA wrote:

I did grow Cobra tomatoes in my green house last year. Was very disappointed. Its not a tall plant as was described and the production of the plant was poor. The fruit is very hard and about 4-5 oz in weight. Its good for caning that's it. Wont grow it again in my green house. Its not a mid season tomato its more late season.

Negative Inn On Jan 15, 2013, Inn from Tacoma, WA wrote:

Neutral Farmerdill On Apr 2, 2004, Farmerdill from Augusta, GA (Zone 8a) wrote:

A 1993 round red from Vilmorin. A French hybrid promoted as a dual purpose field and green house tomato.

Troy, New York