Cucumber 'Miniature White'

Cucumis sativus

Family: Cucurbitaceae (koo-ker-bih-TAY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Cucumis (KOO-koo-mis) (Info)
Species: sativus (sa-TEE-vus) (Info)
Cultivar: Miniature White

Painesville, Ohio

Williamsburg, Ohio

On Aug 14, 2015, carport1 from Atlanta, GA wrote:

Atlanta, GA, Zone 7a
I grew 2 of these in a 12" x 15" plastic pot, and they were great. Picked my first cucumbers from the pot in early to mid June, after a cool and intermittently wet spring, and the two vines produced 2 to 3 cucumbers a day for the first month, 1 to 2 a day for the next 2 or 3 weeks, and then about 1 a day to now (August 12). The vines have been relatively short (4' to 5' at most), and the individual cucumbers have mostly ranged from 2" to 4" in length (usually 3" for the first month, then mostly 1.5" to 2" since then). The skin is thin and tender, so you can eat it and there is no waste from having to peel, and the insides are crunchy, juicy, and sweet (for a cucumber), and mine have all had a small seed cavity. They've been healthy and steady, and now, since... read more

On Mar 22, 2010, smileysdynamite from Williamsburg, OH wrote:

This was THE best cucumber! Everyone I gave these to couldnt believe how sweet and delicious!!! I will have these for years to come, better than all the greens I have tried except Diva....good for everything even pickles. They come highly recommended from me!

On Sep 12, 2009, grrrlgeek from Grayslake, IL (Zone 5a) wrote:

Great little cukes, no bitterness, thin tender skin. Even when left on the plant until they're a little yellow on the ends they have small seeds and don't need to be peeled. Will of course climb on anything they touch-I've given them a few corkscrew supports, sunflowers, and zinnias to latch onto.

On Apr 22, 2008, zone5girl from Painesville, OH (Zone 5b) wrote:

I grow this every year! The taste is great, and it's looks cool too!

On Aug 16, 2004, Farmerdill from Augusta, GA (Zone 8a) wrote:

48 days. High yields of small white cucumbers and it has no bitterness which is typical of most white cucumbers.