Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Definition of drop-type spreader

Categorized under "General"

Definition as written by Terry:

A wheeled lawn tool with an auger that allows a steady stream of grass seed, fertilizer or herbicide to fall to the ground as it is rolled. It can provide a more controlled and concentrated application than a rotary spreader which broadcasts material in a wider swath.

Add a definition to this term

Return to the Gardenology homepage

Return to Dave's Garden

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America