PlantFiles:jjacques is our representative for:|
- A Blue and Green City: Perth, Western Australia
- A Charming Rat's Nest
- Adansonia digitata, the African baobab tree
- A high altitude-growing passion fruit, the curuba or taxo.
- A large and colorful family, the Acanthaceae
- A large and colorful family, the Acanthaceae (Part II)
- A large and colorful family, the Acanthaceae. (Part three)
- A most useful tropical plant: the coconut tree
- An Aerial Children's Choir
- A naturalistic stroll in Madagascar
- An Introduction to Colourful Ireland
- Another stroll around Brittany
- A promenade in Kings Park's Botanical Garden.
- A quick stroll around Hong-Kong
- A refreshing walk at the ravine St-Gilles
- A Refreshing Walk on Upland Reunion Island
- A rose garden in Baleyssagues
- A tropical marvel, the genus Heliconia.
- Au menu du jour: brèdes diverses
- A visit to Lantau Island
- A visit to le Jardin d'Eden, a botanical garden on Reunion Island
- A walk to remember: to the Biberon waterfall
- Chameleo Pardalis, Our Local Garden Panther
- Chouchous, chayottes & christophines...
- Climbing and pruning grass, are you kidding?
- Colourful Ireland, Part 2
- Datura and Brugmansias
- Days and Nites up Trees
- Did you say passionflowers?
- Discovering Tai Pei
- Discover the Equatorial France: The French Guiana
- Down Under, Though Not in Oz...
- Exotic food, guess what?
- Fauna of French Guiana Part two
- Ferns of Reunion Island
- Florileges: A Year-round Tropical Flower Show on Reunion Island
- French Guiana: Climbing the Giants
- From Sugar Cane to Cane Sugar
- From the Oyapock to the Sinnamary: the rivers, streams and tributaries of French Guiana
- Gingers of Reunion Island
- Hiking through the forest of French Guiana
- Inhabitants of the garden
- It all starts in a seed
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- Kings Park, Perth, Western Australia.
- Lambrequins and cornices, scroll-sawn brackets or gingerbread trim?
- Le Cirque de Mafate
- Le cirque de Mafate revisited
- Le Domaine du café grillé, an unexpected oasis in a harsh place.
- Le Domaine du café grillé, revisited
- Le Parc des Palmiers du Tampon
- Les calanques de Cassis
- Let's go bananas!
- Let us go to the market!
- Longitude 63,25° East, latitude 19,43° South.
- Mauritius, the dodo island
- Mayotte, l'île aux parfums.
- Moon-walking on Reunion, a trip to the Piton de la Fournaise.
- Morning glories on Reunion island
- Nosy Be, another hidden paradise in the Indian Ocean
- Old stones and Hydrangea
- Orchids of Reunion island
- Palm trees of the Mascareignes archipelago
- Passionflowers hybridization
- Plants and poisons, beware of what grows in your gardens!
- Pruning the Sacred Tree: Blasphemy or Necessity?
- Pruning, trimming, lopping and aerial wood-cutting.
- Revisiting Le Jardin des Plantes de Nantes
- Secure tree climbing
- Some Tropical Fruits You Won't Find at Your Corner Store
- Some vines of Reunion Island
- Some vines on Reunion Island, part six
- Strolling Along the Sentier de la Vierge
- Taipei Botanical Garden
- The Anse des Cascades: Waterfall Coves
- The Botanical Garden of Mascarins
- The Death of a Coconut Tree
- The Fauna of French Guiana
- The First-Ever Arborists' Challenge in the Indian Ocean!
- The "garrigue" flora, part 2
- The large glasshouses of the Jardin des Plantes
- The Mascareignes Archipelago
- The Pamplemousses Botanical Garden of Mauritius Island
- The Second Arborists' Challenge in the Indian Ocean
- The Solanaceae, what a family!
- The sweet reed
- The Sweet Side of Florileges
- This season's fruit ; Artocarpus heterophyllus, The Juicy Giant Jackfruit.
- This Season's Fruit: Cherries for Christmas - and Beyond
- This Season's Fruit: Citrus
- This season's fruit; Euphoria longan
- This season's fruit; Litchi chinensis
- This season's fruit: Mangifera indica
- This Season's Tree; Aleurites moluccana
- This Season's Tree: Cassia fistula.
- This season's tree: Delonix regia
- This Season's Tree: the Jacaranda
- Thym, romarin et cistes: la garrigue en fleurs
- Une randonnée à Roche-Plate
- Vines of Reunion Island, Part2
- Vines of Reunion Island, Part 3
- Vines of Reunion Island, Part 4
- Vines of Reunion Island, Part 5
- Vineyards and old stones, the Minervois area.
- Visiting the Cirque de Salazie
- What, TREE tomato ?
- Yummy, the Macadamia nut!
| jjacques wants you to know: |
- The current local time for me is 11:18 PM
- I live in LE TAMPON
||jjacques signed up on Aug 31, 2002Subscribed through March 19, 2016|