Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.
Hardy Roses, the perfect choice for gardeners who want to enjoy the beauty of roses without worrying about frost damage -- and without using harsh chemicals!
Sixty stunning photographs highlight Hardy Roses, featuring how to choose and grow the best varieties for your garden. Special highlights include:
* organic controls for insects and diseases
* illustrated gardening tips and techniques
* 49 varieties with full-color photographs
* North American zone map
* extensive listing of hardy varieties
* appendix of rose suppliers, organizations, and source materials
Hardy Roses is essential reading for everyone who wants to discover how easy it can be to grow beautiful roses successfully!