Hardy Roses, the perfect choice for gardeners who want to enjoy the beauty of roses without worrying about frost damage -- and without using harsh chemicals!
Sixty stunning photographs highlight Hardy Roses, featuring how to choose and grow the best varieties for your garden. Special highlights include:
* organic controls for insects and diseases
* illustrated gardening tips and techniques
* 49 varieties with full-color photographs
* North American zone map
* extensive listing of hardy varieties
* appendix of rose suppliers, organizations, and source materials
Hardy Roses is essential reading for everyone who wants to discover how easy it can be to grow beautiful roses successfully!