The scoop on 'The Water Garden'

The Water Garden

5212 Austin Road
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37343 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Comments:

Positive Joseph_Cincy
Cincinnati, OH (Zone 6a)
September 19, 2012
In spring, 2010, I ordered a few dozen fabric pond pots and other supplies from The Water Garden for my new pond's plants. Everything arrived fine, and the pots worked wonderfully. I highly recommend them for pond plantings.

This spring (2012), I needed more pots (for yet newer ponds and more plants!) but I no longer remembered which sizes I ordered. I called the company, and they looked up my old order. They were very helpful. I then ordered more pots.

Having liked their customer service and non-plant goods, I decided that I would try their aquatic plants. I ordered five water lilies and some floating plants. They arrived in good shape, and I have been successful with all of the lilies except one, which died a month later. (I think that it was choked to death by anacharis, but it looked healthy for weeks. Its demise was my fault.)

I had not attempted a tropical before, but I decided to try Blue Beauty as one of the lilies. It made lovely pads, but I waited in vain for the striking blooms (there was a cold spell at the beginning of June that may have delayed it). Finally, the blooms started at the beginning of August, and it has performed amazingly since.
Positive yao
San Francisco, CA
July 1, 2005
I just got the plant part of my order. The plants were in good shape. Although I'm not totally fond of the order process, the results of the process seem quite good. Even better, their email customer service seems to be extremely fast and professional, and their shop's selection of products is good as well.
Positive wrightc
Columbus, MS
April 30, 2004
I just recieved my plants. They were in great shape and I was very pleased with the way they were packed. The plants were large and in excellant shape. I will order from The Water Garden company again knowing that I will be satisfied with whatever I order.
Positive ruby42
Cape May Court House, NJ (Zone 7a)
September 19, 2002
I recently ordered fountains for our pond from The Water Garden. I was very pleased with the quality of them and the great customer service I recieved! I will be ordering from them again!!!
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
November 27, 2001
I haven't ordered products from this company, but their free newsletter and information they have available is a tremendous resource to ponders everywhere. They also sell fish as well as pond plants and supplies for the water garden.