The scoop on 'JoS Violets'

JoS Violets

2205 College Dr
Victoria, Texas 77901-4474 (United States)

Comments:

Negative cathyLS
Sierra Vista, AZ
June 13, 2014
Website button no longer works. Needs updating!!!!!
Positive Creekwood
Hondo, TX
February 18, 2009
I ordered and received 5 different African Violet plants from Jo in January '09. They arrived in excellent condition and were nice sized plants not just little starters. She packed them very well and they were not stressed at all.
She is very good about responding to e-mail messages as well. I had e-mailed her about availability before I ordered, especially since I wanted plants and not just leaves. She was kind enough to check her stock and e-mail me with what she had that was on my wish list. As it turned out I sent her too much for postage and she offered to send extra plants to make up the difference or to send my money back. I would not have known any different and I really appreciated her honesty.
Besides African Violets she also has other plants for sale.
I am already formulating another order to send to her.

Thanks again Jo!
Positive gessiegail
Taft, TX (Zone 9a)
May 31, 2008
I feel badly I haven't rated Jo's violets as I have bought from her several times and had great success with them. Her prices can't be beat by anyone. She may not take the time to groom, but I can do that and save a lot of money paying less for the plants.
The part I love the most is her wide wide selection of hard to find violets.
On May 31st, 2008, gessiegail added the following:

I have 8 gro light stands for nothing but gesneriads and I wouldn't hesitate to put Jo's plants with all the rest.
Neutral MarianB
October 22, 2002
I ordered from Jo's this spring and got fast service,however 3 of the 8 plants she sent developed a pest problem soon after arrival in isolation.The order was for a her choice assortment and I don't feel she should have sent these particular plants.I didn't contact her about this,I'm sure she would have sent replacements but I have reservations about having her plants in my collection.They're still alone in the bathroom!